Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jb 3.0

Just As I Thought.....

299 posts in this topic

^^^lol. "They're welcome here." After so many, "I'll build this place up again but have the suspicion they'll all come back and screw it up." What a delusional old ****.

jb 3.0 likes this

Same, I got no issues with anyone wanting to leave, more power to them.

It's kind of like new girlfriend syndrome though. Guy gets a new girlfriend, and then wants to talk to his friends about how great the new girlfriend is. The fact is, he can't sell the new one as effectively without comparing her to the old one, and make her seem worse. Sounds like a lot of posters want to really sell the new girlfriend, and seeing how people were trying to sell everyone here to go over and pressure peeps, I'm not surprised.

The fact is, I was really turned off by the sell job that was taking place here to migrate, and decided to stay because of it. Maybe I am just stupidly loyal that way.

But no angst or anger at them, if they like unmoderated better, more power to them. I will just keep on keeping on here, and maybe one day they will stop back by and say hi.

Where you been man? I hardly ever see you post any. I've seen you a bunch since the new board opened, but not much during the season or after. You should post more...

Just been busy..work, life, all that jazz. After disappointing seasons I also have to get away for a title while and get perspective/build the hype back up. I'll be around a lot more now!

Just been busy..work, life, all that jazz. After disappointing seasons I also have to get away for a title while and get perspective/build the hype back up. I'll be around a lot more now!

Good to hear.

^^^lol. "They're welcome here." After so many, "I'll build this place up again but have the suspicion they'll all come back and screw it up." What a delusional old ****.

That was early on when a lot was said by poth sides then we heard they were starting threads about the old RC. That is just natural for there to be some dissension from both sides. Cooler heads have prevailed now and most people are cool with what goes or doesn't go on with both boards. I'm sure you probably feel the same way as well...live and let live

No One Ever likes this

No ****!! Suddenly the delusional old *******'s getting lonely with only Cheffie, Donut and a few others to keep him warm at night. He's now trying to back off from the "I AM RIVAL CENTRAL" take he and cheffie came up with a few days ago.

I'll be back occasionally to laugh at the old ****** and his continual delusions...until he reports me and has me banned....

old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg

No ****!! Suddenly the delusional old *******'s getting lonely with only Cheffie, Donut and a few others to keep him warm at night. He's now trying to back off from the "I AM RIVAL CENTRAL" take he and cheffie came up with a few days ago.

I'll be back occasionally to laugh at the old ****** and his continual delusions...until he reports me and has me banned....

old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg

Actually no RC is complete without having the 2 of you in 1 place. Thats just how you know the world turns. Its like saints vs the falcons. The rivalry goes back so long its just implanted into the very fabric of reality.

Falconcheff and Rave like this

Actually no RC is complete without having the 2 of you in 1 place. Thats just how you know the world turns. Its like saints vs the falcons. The rivalry goes back so long its just implanted into the very fabric of reality.

please don't compare our glorious rivalry with what these two do...it's demeaning

please don't compare our glorious rivalry with what these two do...it's demeaning

**** you Dago......

You won't be offered a ticket to the "Thrilla In the Sphincta" when the delusion old gal and I go at it in 2017 to usher in the new home of the Falcons.

Our rivalry is based on dildos, not e-***** sizes. Ours will always be unique.

Falconcheff likes this

Was Caesar lonely when Rome was built? Then I am not lonely. We have enough posters right now to keep me happy without wading through the BS you used to bring in here. Funny how you guys want us miserable over here but it ain't happening sweet cheeks...we're fine, and y'all are welcome to join us if you like?

I tie half my brain behind my back when we discuss things and you have cranial capacity of a 10 year old. So really, what for was it for me?

No One Ever likes this

dang are are yall still talking about this? it's almost been a week guys. everythings settled down on rivalscentral.net where all the old rc regs chat now. just like old rc now. but you guys are still stuck on it. let it go already

Falconcheff likes this

Wow Sycola. You copy what I say and then add spam to it.

Wow you're to hilarious for me. I tap to your trolling. You where wrong when you thought I'd stick around there, your wrong that you think trolling me will get me over there. I saw all I need to there.

dang are are yall still talking about this? it's almost been a week guys. everythings settled down on rivalscentral.net where all the old rc regs chat now. just like old rc now. but you guys are still stuck on it. let it go already

Not completely settled. We've still got Reese, Dave, whatever who is going to get a scathing reply from me tonight or tomorrow morning.

Rave likes this

Less talk, more pics of dics...

Not interested but, every time I appear on RC now and si-coe-allen-poe is here he disappears instantly. I didn't realize I hurt that clown that bad. What should I do to make amends bucman?

No One Ever likes this

Not interested but, every time I appear on RC now and si-coe-allen-poe is here he disappears instantly. I didn't realize I hurt that clown that bad. What should I do to make amends bucman?

I thought the hatchet was buried since you joined up with the good guys.

I thought the hatchet was buried since you joined up with the good guys.

I never joined up. Just because you all have some impostor trying the be the Alpha Bull makes your plea even that much more desperate. There is no hatchet to bury. I and the ones left said your site is free to do what they want, post here, post there, as you wish. I actually love the new setup as I am now feeling free and the air is fresh around here.

p.s. tell that poser to take off my avi, that is infringement, y'all want the King of RC over there so bad you can taste it...but it ain't happening Jack!

No One Ever likes this

I never joined up. Just because you all have some impostor trying the be the Alpha Bull makes your plea even that much more desperate. There is no hatchet to bury. I and the ones left said your site is free to do what they want, post here, post there, as you wish. I actually love the new setup as I am now feeling free and the air is fresh around here.

p.s. tell that poser to take off my avi, that is infringement, y'all want the King of RC over there so bad you can taste it...but it ain't happening Jack!

pretty certain that is you. all that talk about not being interested, I can see why you're denying it.

But him pretending he's not the WRL from the real RC is kind of good internets

everyone put him on ignore the moment he signed up anyways

jb 3.0 likes this

Wait, W?W is lying about something? Can't be.

Look, we all know that he spends more time over at the RC than he does here, no matter what tales he tells.

jb 3.0 likes this

Wait, W?W is lying about something? Can't be.

Look, we all know that he spends more time over at the RC than he does here, no matter what tales he tells.

It's killing him too! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Think how great the new RC could be if I went there. That would throw it over the top. Without me it might last 3 or 4 months, with me, well? RC wasn't anything when I first got here,(no one was posting) and look what I built this place into. People will be talking about me long after I am no more!

No One Ever likes this

Think how great the new RC could be if I went there. That would throw it over the top. Without me it might last 3 or 4 months, with me, well? RC wasn't anything when I first got here,(no one was posting) and look what I built this place into. People will be talking about me long after I am no more!

Keep telling yourself that as you gaze at yourself Fool.

old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg