Compare And Contrast Ota's: 2014 Vs. 2015

I like the way Quinn handles himself in front of a Microphone, he actually talks about the team and is personable instead of Smitty turning bright red and trying his best not to give up secret information that really isn't a secret.

I like the way Quinn handles himself in front of a Microphone, he actually talks about the team and is personable instead of Smitty turning bright red and trying his best not to give up secret information that really isn't a secret.

Thomas dimitroff never allowed Smitty to be who he wanted to be. Poor smitty did the best he can during the press conferences and speeches with the the little freedom he was given.

TD is an egotistical snake who has his hands on everything. He calls the timeouts from the booth and tells smitty to deal with it.

If pioli was GM, smitty calls perfect timeouts every quarter, 16 games a season, guaranteed.

Don't forget to add in the fact that he used to force Smith to cook him breakfast every Sunday morning while wearing women's clothing. Cook my bacon you *****, he would say to him, TD that ego maniacal sucker.

Don't forget to add in the fact that he used to force Smith to cook him breakfast every Sunday morning while wearing women's clothing. Cook my bacon you *****, he would say to him, TD that ego maniacal sucker.

Everyone knows the only cooking Smith can do is getting coffee at a McDonald's drive thru

bingo!

It looks exactly the same. Doesn't mean they aren't working harder or anything but let's be real. U couldn't pinpoint more intensity in this short video if we asked OP to

A few shots of guys doing

You can definitely see the difference in the speed and intensity. 2014 looks like a parody.

2014:

2015:

I just heard Mike Smith is responsible for global warming and climate change good riddance to the ultimate Falcon killer!

The purpose of the video is to market the team generating excitement for the upcoming season there's not much else to take from it in my opinion.

What is your agenda since Mike Smith and the previous coaching staff is no longer here?

Edited by insight

exactly. Good thing Arthur Blank hired Pioli to keep TD from running wild. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯