Falcons Kick Off Otas With Two Possible Key Pieces Missing On Defense

You do know that the article quoted in the OP wasn't written by D-Led, right? People are attributing grammar mistakes in that article to D-Led, so I have to ask.

Me, Falcan Moore, and a few others figured out early on that the yardbarker thing was just talk about a Dled article, and were just referencing that. I can't speak for everyone though. ****, Moore specifically talked about how Dled had now deleted the article that was being linked to in the yardbarker article.

Me, Falcan Moore, and a few others figured out early on that the yardbarker thing was just talk about a Dled article, and were just referencing that. I can't speak for everyone though. ****, Moore specifically talked about how Dled had now deleted the article that was being linked to in the yardbarker article.

The first response was mocking a misspelling in the OP. Then, Falcon Morre asked, "How did he not know Beasley was at OTAs?" Followed by more piling on based off that particular post.

So, no, I don't think many people had figured out early that the OP wasn't penned by D-Led.

Cooper I actually respect that your standing alone basically defending the truth here.

All of that aside tho, d led still has more horrible journalism equity built up than Donald Trump does real estate. Also D led doesn't exactly he'll his case either. He certainly isn't a helpless victim. He's a grown man that sucks at his job.

Regardless I am guilty of the piling on if indeed that article was previously published. I can respect anybody trying to be objective either way.

Was still wrong about Beasley not showing up and he deleted the article linked on Yardbarker, no doubt out of shame. No way for anyone to have known unless they'd seen the other article first.

Also, people need to stop calling things lynch mobs unless they have a racial context. It's not cool or funny. Just say mob.

Falcan, I have traveled a lot and Dled must be from SDF, same as a Chinese dish, Sum Dum Fuk! With chicken of course.

D led is a tool..... Falcons have been using him for years hence the venom he sometime spits........ He simply sux at his job and the fan base deserves better........ Not saying we need a kiss azzz beat writer at all but only one that knows how to be a true sports journalist...... D led fails in so many ways it's not even funny anymore...... AJC has been off my reading list for years because of him and others that simply do not cut ..........

Cooper I actually respect that your standing alone basically defending the truth here.

All of that aside tho, d led still has more horrible journalism equity built up than Donald Trump does real estate. Also D led doesn't exactly he'll his case either. He certainly isn't a helpless victim. He's a grown man that sucks at his job.

Regardless I am guilty of the piling on if indeed that article was previously published. I can respect anybody trying to be objective either way.

Appreciate that.

For the record, I did mention in this thread my belief that D-Led should have been fired long ago. I'm anything but a fan of his work, believe me.

So much fail and irony in this thread.

The "article" linked in the OP is nothing more than an outdated and sloppy copy/paste job by an anonymous blogger of a post written on 5/26 by someone named Anthony Maxwell on the site 60 Max Power 0. D-Led had absolutely zero to do with it.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/falcons_kick_off_otas_with_two_possible_key_pieces_missing_on_defense/18855590?linksrc=story_article_yb_mainhead_head_18855590

The title of the blog post alone should have made all that crystal clear. But then, I remembered where I am. Not sure who should be mocked more - the OP for doing precisely what he accuses D-Led of, or all those who blindly joined the lynch mob without even questioning why an article about the start of OTAs is being posted, you know, a full week after the start of OTAs.

Personally, I want D-Led fired yesterday. But I see no need to falsely attribute every bit of random nonsense on the internet to him.

How is it falsely attributed to him ? The entire article was written based on D-leds article. The Yard barker article was dated 5-30 and the AJC link didn't work. I thought they had picked up a current AJC DLed article not something written over 5 days ago.

After following DLed for all of these years, the infamous waiting for Ryan article and photo, and this link quickly taken down I assumed the latter shoot me =)

Was still wrong about Beasley not showing up and he deleted the article linked on Yardbarker, no doubt out of shame. No way for anyone to have known unless they'd seen the other article first.

Also, people need to stop calling things lynch mobs unless they have a racial context. It's not cool or funny. Just say mob.

Lynch mobs are not strictly a racial phenomenon. There have been lynch mobs as long as there have been people jailed that the populace was angry enough to kill.

Personally i like falcoholic after reading Dled. At least falcoholic posts some interesting stuff. Does anyone remember the Grimes resigning mistake?

He does NOT like when you bring that up. I mentioned it in passing on twitter back in March and was immediately blocked! Fortunately I'm not missing much by not being able to follow him anymore.