Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan2Julio11

Chris Chester Signed

252 posts in this topic

Yeah imagine. Actual talk about the player instead of Stupid Japanese Gifs. I demand BANS for anyone who puts Gifs up that have nothing to do with the player. I am actually supporting this team and I get called names because I know for a fact Stone Smash will beat Hawley any day of the week. I said Quinn is better than Smith any day of the week, and I get called Not Healthy. It's time to make a point around here and I don't care how many times I have to repeat myself.

Chill man it's ok for threads to derail a little

And Stone is going to get his every chance in TC with Quinn as coach

Chill man it's ok for threads to derail a little

And Stone is going to get his every chance in TC with Quinn as coach

I had to get it off my chest man. I am so sick of living in the past and praising guys who were drafted in the Smitty and TD era and act like they should get a free pass. Holmes sucks, Hawley sucks, and Konz sucks. I promise you if those guys left the Falcons tomorrow, they would end up like MIKE JOHNSON, WHO SUCKS!!!!

The Real Leader of the offense and the team.

You can't teach charisma and team leadership. Stone is the man

Falcons_Buccaneers_Football27.JPG

Get used to this image boys. You will be seeing it for the next 8 years

hi-res-1bc1463511184aa650644f85d4080b8f_

I had to get it off my chest man. I am so sick of living in the past and praising guys who were drafted in the Smitty and TD era and act like they should get a free pass. Holmes sucks, Hawley sucks, and Konz sucks. I promise you if those guys left the Falcons tomorrow, they would end up like MIKE JOHNSON, WHO SUCKS!!!!

I do agree neither Holmes nor Konz is a starting caliber lineman . I'd argue that Hawley is a good center but I know you're heIlbent on Stone

I have to say I am real comfortable going into this season with our line and its depth. My one concern is Matthews getting 100% from a Lis franc. I just can't shake the feeling

The signing of Chester makes me a lot more comfortable.. Between Hawley, Stone, Asamoah, and Chester I like our interior. Like Schraeder at RT and competition between Holmes/Baker/Polumbus/Rodgers.

We are good to go if Matthews gives us the green light

Depth chart:

LT: Matthews, Holmes

LG: Asamoah, Person

OC: Stone, Hawley

RG: Chester, Person

RT: Schraeder, Holmes

I was reminded by another poster that Asamoah's original position was LG and that Chester's is RG.

I can't list Baker because I fully expect him to get injured.

Polumbo might beat Holmes. It is tough to say. But, for now, I will give Holmes the upper hand.

R_The_Great likes this

I had to get it off my chest man.

No, no you did not. Your diatribe is old, and worn thin. Every regular on this board knows who you are and your feelings (if they're real) for Stone. Any and all posts that you make on the subject are unnecessary, and borderline trolling, if not wholesale trolling.

YoungHeezy, Jpowors and falconidae like this

Yeah imagine. Actual talk about the player instead of Stupid Japanese Gifs. I demand BANS for anyone who puts Gifs up that have nothing to do with the player. I am actually supporting this team and I get called names because I know for a fact Stone Smash will beat Hawley any day of the week. I said Quinn is better than Smith any day of the week, and I get called Not Healthy. It's time to make a point around here and I don't care how many times I have to repeat myself.

You guys don't want to listen and live in Smitty land where the weakest most mediocre player should be praised because of his draft status. Example, KONZ, example HAWLEY. Everyone is hoping the best out of them but we have seen their best. Their best couldn't make any other roster in the NFL.

Which goes to show all the FA's the Falcons lost, are pretty much second crap on other teams. Only player that was worth a **** after leaving the Falcons was John Abraham and he is already done. Michael Turner? NOPE. Mike Smith NOPE. Oh what about Dwight Lowery? His *** will be on the bench. Anyone else? Mass? Douglas? Yeah all second rate chumps who won't see the field.

I get called names, I get called being "unhealthy" and yet stating facts that are facts, and no one wants to believe them. They want to believe their Fox News loving, can't think outside the box, can't visualize actual talent selves because you all are so used to having horrible players represent the Falcons every Sunday who over achieve as much as they can, so their over achieving abilities get CRUSHED when real talent meets them in the face.

In fact I want to be granted the best poster on here and be rewarded. I am digging through videos to find on Chester and I post it up here since we signed him, and I have go through 20 ugly disgusting JAPANESE gifs that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLAYER!!!!

You know what BAN ME. Maybe I should be banned because I showed actual video footage of players we sign. Praise the Japanese Gifs. Keep posting them boys. Please

Dude chill the hell out.It's not that serious.
hjerry likes this

This signing makes our draft that much better.

What we instantly get in Chester that we wouldnt have gotten with a mid to late draftee is his knowledge of our system. Chester doesn't have to worry about everything a rookie has too. He can just go out and play and play fast while he's at it.

Agree

Ben Day Hoe likes this

This is bordering on some sort of obsession. Stone better watch out, because he probably is being stalked as we speak.

This is bordering on some sort of obsession. Stone better watch out, because he probably is being stalked as we speak.

R's hiding in his bushes with a bottle of massage oil to grease up them tree trunk (his words) thighs . laugh.png

No, no you did not. Your diatribe is old, and worn thin. Every regular on this board knows who you are and your feelings (if they're real) for Stone. Any and all posts that you make on the subject are unnecessary, and borderline trolling, if not wholesale trolling.

I have not been trolling. I have expressed how I felt about certain topics. You don't see me coming on here and saying OH NO Beasley hasn't signed yet, DOOM DOOM. I know exactly what my issues are what this team and until they are corrected, I won't let it go. First major issue is the fan base being happy with mediocre to worthless talent due to draft status or beards. That needs to go away as fast as possible. You think the Seahawk fans are ok if some POS is playing on their team when they know they have better talent on the bench?

Since my opinions are consistent and sometimes direct, I will try to ease up on the opinions and make sure we all play nicely. I ask everyone here to open up their eyes a bit and see that what Smitty and TD did or brought in, is not always the answer. THERE ARE OTHER HUMANS that can play the positions! Believe it or not. Teams across the league are doing pretty **** good with out Joe Hawley playing Center for them. Teams around the league, are doing really well with out Lamar Holmes or Peter Konz or an injured Sam Baker. Why can't we ???

I have not been trolling. I have expressed how I felt about certain topics. You don't see me coming on here and saying OH NO Beasley hasn't signed yet, DOOM DOOM. I know exactly what my issues are what this team and until they are corrected, I won't let it go. First major issue is the fan base being happy with mediocre to worthless talent due to draft status or beards. That needs to go away as fast as possible. You think the Seahawk fans are ok if some POS is playing on their team when they know they have better talent on the bench?

Since my opinions are consistent and sometimes direct, I will try to ease up on the opinions and make sure we all play nicely. I ask everyone here to open up their eyes a bit and see that what Smitty and TD did or brought in, is not always the answer. THERE ARE OTHER HUMANS that can play the positions! Believe it or not. Teams across the league are doing pretty **** good with out Joe Hawley playing Center for them. Teams around the league, are doing really well with out Lamar Holmes or Peter Konz or an injured Sam Baker. Why can't we ???

Teams around the league are doing pretty damn good without James Stone also.

:)

hjerry, Vandy, falconidae and 1 other like this

Those same teams are doing just fine without James Stone also.

hjerry likes this

If Stone bets out Hawley out that would be great, and Hawley would be a good back up at center. That's what this team has missed, having a good second string.And if they are both playing very good, that's even better.

If Stone bets out Hawley out that would be great, and Hawley would be a good back up at center. That's what this team has missed, having a good second string.And if they are both playing very good, that's even better.

Everyone on here that I have seen reference the topic, has said that they'd be fine with Stone winning the starting spot in TC. R's fighting an enemy that doesn't exist.

I really doesn’t matter to me whether Stone or Hawley is starting at center. Whoever win the camp battle will be starter.

Please guys enough with the chinese Gifs. Can we actually talk about the Player at least?

My starting 5 are.

LT - Hawley

LG - Hawley

C - Hawley

RG - Chester

RT - Hawley

I figure this is the best 5 we have according to people on here

lol. Still at it!

You guys don't want to listen and live in Smitty land where the weakest most mediocre player should be praised because of his draft status. Example, KONZ, example HAWLEY. Everyone is hoping the best out of them but we have seen their best. Their best couldn't make any other roster in the NFL.

Which goes to show all the FA's the Falcons lost, are pretty much second crap on other teams. Only player that was worth a **** after leaving the Falcons was John Abraham and he is already done. Michael Turner? NOPE. Mike Smith NOPE. Oh what about Dwight Lowery? His *** will be on the bench. Anyone else? Mass? Douglas? Yeah all second rate chumps who won't see the field.

I get called names, I get called being "unhealthy" and yet stating facts that are facts, and no one wants to believe them. They want to believe their Fox News loving, can't think outside the box, can't visualize actual talent selves because you all are so used to having horrible players represent the Falcons every Sunday who over achieve as much as they can, so their over achieving abilities get CRUSHED when real talent meets them in the face.

In fact I want to be granted the best poster on here and be rewarded. I am digging through videos to find on Chester and I post it up here since we signed him, and I have go through 20 ugly disgusting JAPANESE gifs that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLAYER!!!!

You know what BAN ME. Maybe I should be banned because I showed actual video footage of players we sign. Praise the Japanese Gifs. Keep posting them boys. Please

You're heading down a slippery slope man. Almost remind me of ffs7. whatever. I actually have always enjoyed your post until this phase of your tenure. Beating your chest over and over and over and over and OVER AND OVER AGAIN really doesn't rub people kindly to say the least. It's downright obnoxious at this point actually.
Vandy likes this