Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan2Julio11

Chris Chester Signed

252 posts in this topic

This is enormous to have a starting veteran LG come in who already knows the ZBS system Shanahan runs.

This is going to help the rest of the guys transition the the ZBS much quicker having him in the huddle and on the field pre-snap playing between C and LT.

Seriously, this is a big deal.

atlantaprodj and rounz like this

Cool. Be really interesting to see who makes it out of TC from the Oline.

Matthews, Chester, Hawley, Asomoah, Holmes sounds good to me, Replace Holmes with Schreader if it makes you feel better.

Konz, Stone, Gunn ,Person, Loser of Holmes/Schreader battle makes for quality depth.

Be nice for the Oline to stay healthy this year.

Cool. Be really interesting to see who makes it out of TC from the Oline.

Matthews, Chester, Hawley, Asomoah, Holmes sounds good to me, Replace Holmes with Schreader if it makes you feel better.

Konz, Stone, Gunn ,Person, Loser of Holmes/Schreader battle makes for quality depth.

Be nice for the Oline to stay healthy this year.

Why do people still think Holmes should start over Schraeder?

Falcons Rage and WiscoFalcon like this

I hate him so much. It's disgusting that he now has the tonight show, despite doing nothing to attain it.

I will give it to him that he has musical talent / theatrical moves, but he is not funny at all - Conan was the shoe-in for this... I don't get it.

dozer and hjerry like this

The Falcons lost Prince Shembo but gained Chris Chester, all while improving credibility and morale. Today was a good day. #RiseUp

plus un
dozer likes this

I hate him so much. It's disgusting that he now has the tonight show, despite doing nothing to attain it.

He grew on me over time

hes no world beater but worthy of kicking the tires on

Right, he’s not a world beater but he will buy us a year or two until we either draft a stud or someone currently on the roster develops. Good stop-gap signing.

Where's Baker going to to play now? Are we looking at a camp battle between him and Shraeder?

Think so. I really think Chester solidifies OG spot opposite Asamoah regardless of which plays RG.

LT-Matthews, Holmes, Rodgers

LG-Asamoah, Stone

OC-Hawley, Stone, Ume-Ezeoke

RG-Chester, Stone

RT-Schraeder, Holmes, Rodgers

Baker could win RT spot, LG ship has sailed. The more likely scenario is that he is a cap casualty. Schraeders play is largely decisive. Polumbus has strong chance at RT or swing tackle himself, better than Baker maybe considering Shannahan history. Baker certainly is not presently helping his cause.

I will give it to him that he has musical talent / theatrical moves, but he is not funny at all - Conan was the shoe-in for this... I don't get it.

NBC deserves more of the blame, but he was an out of work actor until Conan left. No one would remember him if NBC hadn't gifted him the job on a silver platter, for no discernible reason.