Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan2Julio11

Chris Chester Signed

252 posts in this topic

No way James Stone gets cut on the Falcons. Matt Ryan is taking snaps with him in OTA's and spent most of all of last year working with Stone. Stone is here to stay. If Falcons thought Stone was a POS, Falcons would of signed a vet C to take part of the starter while Hawley is recovering an MCL and ACL tear which to people on here make it sound like its a minor scratch on your pinkey. He should be PERFECT and ready to go and start!!!

Stone Smash blocking Saints biggest run defender one on one to create the huge hole for Freeman to break free for a TD. Stone has just begun his NFL career and he is already the best center in the league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZvkkKGahQY

Who Whoa Whoa I know you worship him and all,but best center in the league??....You have to be either borderline trolling or drinking too much of the purple drank.

Asamoah's strength is pass blocking, so he SHOULD be able to switch to LG. These things aren't guarantees, though.

He was a LG in Kansas City...

Who Whoa Whoa I know you worship him and all,but best center in the league??....You have to be either borderline trolling or drinking too much of the purple drank.

He can't possibly be serious. I ha e been assuming this is all part of some schtick, a running comedy gig.

Please tell me that his Stone-love is intended comedy. Accidental or unintended comedy is just sad. Like, William Shatner's version of "Rocket Man".

YouTube it if you want to see the best example of unintended comedy. Other than the James Stone crap, that is.

Here's the deal, James Stone is loved by his teammates and coaches. Joe Hawley is loved by fans because of his beard and look. Sorry guys, I actually prefer a Center who is a true leader over some Hang Over Look a like that gets by with his beard.

The Proof was in Hard knocks last year. Mike Tice loved James Stone. Every time you saw Tice and Stone in the same scene, Tice was smiling or laughing or having a good time with him. Hawley was just a small guy to Tice that had to be played due to Draft Status.

When fan fiction goes wrong.

I love how this coaching staff isn't wasting time snatching up players that fit a need. Maybe we'll still find a safety as well.

I love how this coaching staff isn't wasting time snatching up players that fit a need. Maybe we'll still find a safety as well.

Hopefully somebody gets cut because there's nothing out there at the moment. LaRon Landry is probably the only guy who has started a significant number of games (or Decoud). Then you're looking at guys like Quinton Carter, who ONCE showed something but is never healthy.

He can't possibly be serious. I ha e been assuming this is all part of some schtick, a running comedy gig.

Please tell me that his Stone-love is intended comedy. Accidental or unintended comedy is just sad. Like, William Shatner's version of "Rocket Man".

YouTube it if you want to see the best example of unintended comedy. Other than the James Stone crap, that is.

Think Shatner's version of McArthur Park ranks right up there w/ Rocket Man.

Someone...left a cake...out in the ....rain and it took so ....long... to bake...it...

Never ceases to amaze me how ****in' stupid that guy is. I facepalmed myself twice after reading that crap on BR.

I glanced at it but looked like whe was cherry picking 2013 stats in order to fit his argument. He never acknowledged that Chester is a better fit schematically than Blalock.
dozer, JDaveG, PrimitiveJN and 1 other like this

I hate him so much. It's disgusting that he now has the tonight show, despite doing nothing to attain it.

Hated the thought of it at first too but he's pretty **** funny. Much funnier than any Leno I've ever seen

I glanced at it but looked like whe was cherry picking 2013 stats in order to fit his argument. He never acknowledged that Chester is a better fit schematically than Blalock.

Yes he also never mentions how Chester wasn't a fit in the offense he played in last season as a reason for his declining stats. Crap article from a crap writer.
PokerSteve and JDaveG like this

no[/quote

Leno sucked/sucks

I never said that I liked Leno, but nothing Fallon does, is, was, or ever will be, funny.

D-Led is such a moron it is just amazing he has a job............

True, but every time he puts news up we all go running to see what he F'd up this time... and then AJC sees the traffic jump and goes "Wow, he gets so many views on his articles! He's got links coming in from all over the internet which means everyone is talking about these articles of his! Keep up the good work D Led!"

Someone seems...upset.

You+seem+upset+_83bb6e5a4b704da3f4b97fd2

Hey man I'm not offended by the Asian GIFs at all but could you shave your avatar's beard please? Obscenely long facial hair isn't worth anything unless you are our starting center LOL.

Hey man I'm not offended by the Asian GIFs at all but could you shave your avatar's beard please? Obscenely long facial hair isn't worth anything unless you are our starting center LOL.

wnod.gif