Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan2Julio11

Chris Chester Signed

258 posts in this topic

Seen everyone say all day that they wanted him. Anyone want to give me an overview of him? I know his replacement was drafted this year, is that the only reason he was released?

wow we cut a linebacker (defense) and pick up a guard (offense)... are we sure this regime has their head on right?? Our defense was last in the league last year!!!!!

PrimitiveJN likes this

Seen everyone say all day that they wanted him. Anyone want to give me an overview of him? I know his replacement was drafted this year, is that the only reason he was released?

He was released because he doesn't fit Gruden's power scheme even though he started all 16 games last season

This line is starting to shape up

Yep we can draft his replacement in a draft or two. I just hope Ryan can finally have the time to throw.

OG Chris Chester was 15th Ranked OG in the NFL last season that played at least 13 games (via @PFF)

Here you go.

wow we cut a linebacker (defense) and pick up a guard (offense)... are we sure this regime has their head on right?? Our defense was last in the league last year!!!!!

Well we cut a contributor maybe....for a starter who already knows the scheme and playbook...we dropped some trash and pick up a treasure