Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Threads like this are like truth detectors.

I learned from the entire Vick episode not to even engage with "people" who think killing a domesticated animal is "no big deal." In my opinion people who truly hold those beliefs (and aren't just tro

With that attitude, I sincerely hope you don't have one.

That's funny cause I'm actually in the retail clothing business and I produce my own clothing. I buy whole sell from American producers (Tultex, American Apparel) so unless the child labor laws changed round here I think I may be in the clear.

I'm not being a smart a** here.Thats awesome man.Best of luck with that.

I'm not being a smart a** here.Thats awesome man.Best of luck with that.

Bro wouldn't matter if you were I don't take the Internet to heart. But I appreciate it. I love having discussions with people from all over with different view points. You can learn from someone you think is an idiot if your open minded

I swear the estrogen and butthurt levels are way to high in this thread. You wanna hug some trees join greenpeace, crusade against animal cruelty join Peta. What ever floats your boat let's talk about some football again

You don't get it. Execute these brutal mofos. Abuse a child or kill a pet, who is also a family member.

Who replaces Shembo? I was basically a back up but could have developed a nice role for himself. He would have come in useful if Durant or Reed got hurt.

Still got Spriuell if he recovers. Joplo, Stupar, maybe a little Schofield. Maybe even Akunne makes it now. Plenty of options really

Yeah real tough guy on a message board lol. This topic isn't about football *** clown it's plenty threads where we are talking about football currently

I'm a tough guy in real life and I don't have to resort to name calling to prove it my friend. However that's besides the point. How about you log off and go catch a lifetime movie or something. I'm sure there's a facinating documentary about the cruelness of fish hooks you can watch Edited by shockerfalcon

I'm a tough guy in real life and I don't have to resort to name calling to prove it my friend. However that's besides the point. How about you log off and go catch a lifetime movie or something. I'm sure there's a facinating documentary about the cruelness of fish hooks you can watch

Sure you are. I think I will go cry myself to sleep now cuz big bad shocker said I like lifetime lol. Lame

You don't get it. Execute these brutal mofos. Abuse a child or kill a pet, who is also a family member.

I know but to be fair they aren't calling for them to be executed just imprisoned for a very very long time. Of course since they have never committed a wrong or made a bad decision in their lives they have the moral high ground

I actually laughed at that lol seriously though get of your soapbox and leave us uneducated unwashed masses to enjoy the physically punishing and brutal sport we love.

We ain't gotta get into politics. I come here to talk football abd get info same as you. You catching the *** end of my post so I guess you think I'm the president of PETA which is funny but that's the Internet I guess. Carry on falcon fam

I know but to be fair they aren't calling for them to be executed just imprisoned for a very very long time. Of course since they have never committed a wrong or made a bad decision in their lives they have the moral high ground

I understand what you are saying but don't ever let me be in charge. All of the abusers will be in serious trouble. Why should you have mercy on someone who harms anyone or any creature for their satisfaction or in fury?

That's part of it. The other part is people equating killing animals for food as torturing animals and eating chicken sandwiches with condoning animal torture. And my personal favorite, that if you eat meat you can not have a problem with someone brutally murdering a defenseless animal.

I see. Shame we have so many emotional adolescents here who are so insecure in their masculinity that the slightest mention of compassion or empathy sends them into a carefully constructed display of teen angst.

Oh, look. Another one just showed up.

Think I'm gonna pass on this one. Arguing with the socially ******** just isn't very fulfilling.

I see. Shame we have so many emotional adolescents here who are so insecure in their masculinity that the slightest mention of compassion or empathy sends them into a carefully constructed display of teen angst.

Oh, look. Another one just showed up.

Think I'm gonna pass on this one. Arguing with the socially retarded just isn't very fulfilling.

I'm not going back to read 50 pages, but am I to understand that there are people in this thread who are arguing that savagely stomping to death a defenseless domesticated dog should not be considered a criminal act?

Please tell me that's not the case.

I mean ... I had an entertaining time. all the dog face crushing not being as bad as eating at KFC from earlier in the thread