Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

You put too much faith in the legal system. It is not about facts. It is about which side can be more persuasive within the rules. I don't need someone else's opinion to form my own.

I've been wrongly accused of wrong doing before. Twice for just being at the wrong place at the wrong time. May make me a little sensitive to judging someone early, but that is just my take.

First what kind of dog was it? Did the dog provoke anything to get it kicked? Id kick the **** out of a dog if it was about to kick me too. My attorney had a big dog that attacked him as he came into the basement as if he didn't know who he was. He beat the dogs @ss but it didn't die. His nephew and other kids play in the house. A few days later he made the tough decision of putting the dog down. So let's find out what the situation is before we cut him. I'd kill a dog before I let it kill me or a loved one or even a stranger mon thru sat and twice on Sunday.

This was the dog CGMo_BVW0AABsI3.jpg

Does the prosecutor have to prove that Shembo's intent was to kill, or could he get off on a lesser Dogslaughter charge?

Maybe, but if the dog's relatives testify the judge might come down hard on him.

Lmao yall makin me laugh when I shouldn't be

Was he attacked? That's one question. Everyone doesn't know how to deal with a dog attack. It can be very scary and stressful.

It's a breed that is at the absolute most, no more than 7lbs and 9 inches tall.

Unless it was packing an uzi, I don't really see how it was any threat to any human being... let alone a man who is 6'2", 258lbs and is in the NFL.

I've been wrongly accused of wrong doing before. Twice for just being at the wrong place at the wrong time. May make me a little sensitive to judging someone early, but that is just my take.

This is laughable. The girlfriend left her dog at Shembos house. She returned and the dog was not moving. Shembo commented on kicking the dog. She brought the dog to the vet and it died shortly afterwards.

How much more do you need? Are you so starved for a Super Bowl for this team that you are going to be unreasonable skeptical so you can pretend we really don't know?

Was he attacked? That's one question. Everyone doesn't know how to deal with a dog attack. It can be very scary and stressful.

More than likely the dog was killed because it was too noisy or he was trying to get back at the girlfriend. No man has ever been terrified for their lives because of a yorkie.

He already admitted to doing it and the evidence points to him. You need a judge or a jury to say he is guilty in order to think he is?

Where I didn't see where he admitted guilt.

It's a breed that is at the absolute most, no more than 7lbs and 9 inches tall.

Unless it was packing an uzi, I don't really see how it was any threat to any human being... let alone a man who is 6'2", 258lbs and is in the NFL.

My dog is 70+lbs, so I can see someone panicking with him. I don't care if you're a brute weighing 300lbs...my dog is pretty awesome.

I didn't think anyone was nasty enough to kick a yorkie...

saw the attached image from the Falcaholic website. For some reason I cannot post it in here.

If I am reading lines 3, 4 and 5 correctly.......the woman and Shembo "spent time" together. THEN, the lady went to look for the dog.

It's hard to get your business on and kill a dog at the same time....but I could be wrong.

Also see line 6...it looks like Shembo's dog destroyed hers while both were in the same crate and she's pissed and now blaming it on him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGMrQuCWwAAbNW3.png:large

I'm not saying he is innocent or guilty, but I would like to hear more about what happened before calling the guy a monster. The police report is basically an ex-girlfriend painting a sad story about her dog dying and then claiming her ex admitted to her he did it over the phone.

It could be true, it could be false, or it could be somewhere in the middle. I am going to reserve judgement until more facts come out.

That being said, if it can be shown that he did kick that dog, or do anything to harm it that lead to it's death, ban him from the league and I hope he does the max.

More than likely the dog was killed because it was too noisy or he was trying to get back at the girlfriend. No man has ever been terrified for their lives because of a yorkie.

Yeah, because I knew it was a freaking yorkie...

I'm not saying he is innocent or guilty, but I would like to hear more about what happened before calling the guy a monster. The police report is basically an ex-girlfriend painting a sad story about her dog dying and then her ex admitting to her he did it over the phone.

It could be true, it could be false, or it could be somewhere in the middle. I am going to reserve judgement until more facts come out.

That being said, if it can be shown that he did kick that dog, or do anything to harm it that lead to it's death, ban him from the league and I hope he does the max.

If he is found guilty then he should be suspended and find, but banned that's a little harsh.

My dog is 70+lbs, so I can see someone panicking with him. I don't care if you're a brute weighing 300lbs...my dog is pretty awesome.

Yeah, our dog is 45lbs & he has gotten a hold of a few people, so I know it doesn't take a massive dog to do some damage, but this is different. Getting attacked by a yorkie would be like getting attacked by a butterfly.

It gets worse. The medical report makes it sound like he hit it several times, and Shembo apparently admitted over the phone to hitting it more than once.

The dog had a fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising and hemorrhage in the muscles in her front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries, police said.

Sounds like the poor thing survived several hours after. Fighter. Animals are incredible.

Full report: http://www.scribd.com/doc/267056216/Shembo-police-report

That she didn't believe it was him at first makes me really doubt any fabrication.

Yeah, our dog is 45lbs & he has gotten a hold of a few people, so I know it doesn't take a massive dog to do some damage, but this is different. Getting attacked by a yorkie would be like getting attacked by a butterfly.

Lmao. I know done pretty vicious yorkie's train. Vicious enough to make you throw its little @ss. Not kick tho.

wouldn't go that far. If one bites you on the ankle at the right spot bye bye Achilles

The real question is why are we only hearing about this now? The incident happened six weeks ago! Can't believe it takes the police this long to close an animal cruelty investigation...