Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

No way?! That's what he did? I thought he just whooped his kick *** with a stick?

Nope. Left a series of open, bloody wounds from the kid's armpit to his calves. Over a dozen of them, including a laceration across his genitals.

To a 3 year old.

And he has the gall to accuse the Vikings of not supporting him as much as he would have liked? As if $12 MILLION paid to NOT play wasn't enough! But that's a non-Falcon issue.

I know some of you aren't blaming the Falcons for this are you? Seriously?

Probably the same ones that were posting in some thread in the past 12 months about how we need to get rid of the Falcons filter, etc.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Haha my post was sarcastic. Oddly enough those are probably my two least comedians of all time.

There ought to be a sarcasm font. I thought from your posts I'd read before that you had better tastes. I was right.

I already see where this is going.

Shembo will say: I didn't kick Dior. I would never harm Dior. I love Dior like a son. Dior left my apartment in perfect health. Somewhere between the the time he left and the veterinarian visit, he became unresponsive. The vet put him down. My relationship with her has been rocky. When I told her I wanted to move on, her last comment to me was "I will make you pay mfkr". The next thing I know a warrant for my arrest was issued.

Police will investigate, find no proof and dismiss the case. Shembo will play in the NFL for eight more years.

Thankfully due to the autopsy I doubt that will happen but damned if you aren't right about 90% of these cases FFS

Sorry, but if you skated out of a rape charge, you need to watch the company you keep and keep yourself in check.

I don't need to see much more. The guy eas already on probation in my opinion. He's got a dead girl and now a dead dog tied to him. We don't need that distraction.

If he didn't do it, too bad. He needs to pick better women to date.

Probably the same ones that were posting in some thread in the past 12 months about how we need to get rid of the Falcons filter, etc.

I haven't seen anyone say so. Everyone but the probable psych ward patients seem to agree he's a piece of ****

Nope. Left a series of open, bloody wounds from the kid's armpit to his calves. Over a dozen of them, including a laceration across his genitals.

To a 3 year old.

And he has the gall to accuse the Vikings of not supporting him as much as he would have liked? As if $12 MILLION paid to NOT play wasn't enough! But that's a non-Falcon issue.

****.thats TOO much ******* A.P smh respect just flew out the window to the WOW to the wow

Vaughn McClure tweeted that an announcement from the Falcons is coming up.

"We are aware of the incident involving Prince. We will decline any further comment until a thorough investigation is completed. Prince is cooperating with law enforcement and we will let the due process play out."

It'll be something along those lines.

I haven't seen anyone say so. Everyone but the probable psych ward patients seem to agree he's a piece of ****

To be fair, nobody explicitly said it. Just seemed to be implied in a couple of posts so maybe I was reading too much into it.

If you take a chance and draft a player with rape/suicide aligations, then as an organization you must have a zero tolerance policy with that player. If he is not gone by Monday, you will get a good idea of Blank's character.

Can we at least let him be found guilty first? Or can we let the full story surface first?

Nope. He's been tried and convicted already.

No "cooler heads" or "waiting for the facts"

Weird.

A good lawyer will argue that a Yorker isn't technically a dog but somewhere between a rodent and a large insect. Prince Shembo was acting as a pest control man...1 year probation for exterminating pests without a license. Problem solved!

Maybe the prosecution can argue Prince Shembo is just one large cockroach, and they can send the exterminators to Falcons Training Facility. Problem solved.

Serious question. Not saying that what Shembo did was right (because it definitely could've been handled differently) but aren't A LOT of you on this MB complaining that the Falcons need to take a chance on guys that may have "questionable" backgrounds b/c our goody two shoes roster wasn't amounting to sh*t?? So now the Falcons ease up on the "Falcons filter" and some of y'all are STILL b*tching??

Make up your minds!!! You can't have it both ways unfortunately

JOEinPHX and Falconsfan567 like this

Come on guys, lets relax and take a step back and put all emotions aside. Let the legal process play out and reserve judgement until all facts are released (and they aren't all released).

This guy came into the league on relatively thin ice, but I can't pass judgement on anyone before knowing all of what really happened.

There are 2 sides to every coin. I'm not defending anyone but I'm not passing extremely early judgement on anyone either. I'll wait until the facts come out and let the Judge and ownership of this team decide what is right to do

The legal system is far from perfect, but if everyone rushed to judgement, like a lot of people in this topic are (this isn't a slight to anyone, just stating the obvious), there would be a lot of innocent people in jail.

I'm just going to let play out, and after they do, will have an opinion on Shembo.

Anyone remember Brian Banks? Lets let the facts come out....

hjerry likes this

Yeah, I know.

Vick played a roll in dozens of dogs being tortured and executed for profit.

And bold face lying to a billionaire. The money crossing state lines got his *** in trouble with the feds.

There has already been an autopsy. The facts are conclusive. He even admitted to doing it.

But see I haven't seen where he admitted it.

Come on guys, lets relax and take a step back and put all emotions aside. Let the legal process play out and reserve judgement until all facts are released (and they aren't all released).

This guy came into the league on relatively thin ice, but I can't pass judgement on anyone before knowing all of what really happened.

There are 2 sides to every coin. I'm not defending anyone but I'm not passing extremely early judgement on anyone either. I'll wait until the facts come out and let the Judge and ownership of this team decide what is right to do

The legal system is far from perfect, but if everyone rushed to judgement, like a lot of people in this topic are (this isn't a slight to anyone, just stating the obvious), there would be a lot of innocent people in jail.

I'm just going to let play out, and after they do, will have an opinion on Shembo.

Virtually everyone I've seen in this thread who has been critical of Shembo has started by saying "If he is guilty...."

The dog had a fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising and hemorrhage in the muscles in her front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries, police said.

Christ. Poor baby. What's even worse is that it sounds like it lived for a while after by the police report, and only succombed a while after...was a fighter. This is so awful to think about.