Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

I would choke it out but not kill it.

Does the prosecutor have to prove that Shembo's intent was to kill, or could he get off on a lesser Dogslaughter charge?

Yeah, he only mutilated the kid's genitals with a switch. No big deal.

No way?! That's what he did? I thought he just whooped his kick *** with a stick?

1. History of sexual assault accusations

2. Little or no production on the field

3. Kicking a dog to death.

I know this is not baseball, but the rule still applies. Three strikes and you're out.

Any MAN who felt threatened by the "attack" of a 5-8 lb. Yorkie should just find the nearest cliff and jump off of it.

I guess y'all didn't read the part of me saying I was just going by the Twitter post.

I didn't see anything in there about a 5-8 lbs Yorkie

If a Yorkie snaps at you and tries to bite, you're saying you would beat it to the point of death? I would probably just leave the room.

Or throw it in its crate and lock the door until the gf got back. A Yorkie usually weighs about 6-9 pounds. EVEN IF the Yorkie attacked him, and that is almost an absurdity due to the breed's nature, but even IF it did, he could have easily scruffed it and put it in its crate.

Any MAN who felt threatened by the "attack" of a 5-8 lb. Yorkie should just find the nearest cliff and jump off of it.

I guess y'all didn't read the part of me saying I was just going by the Twitter post (which just happened to be the first post in this thread)

I didn't see anything in there about a 5-8 lbs Yorkie or what type of dog it was

It's not even like he kicked the dog once and died. According to veterinary testimony, this dog had to have beaten substantially by multiple blows. It wasn't self-defense, it was the actions of a sociopath. An unemployed sociopath I hope.

What saddens me is that, even if the charges are proven to be true against Shembo, there is a substantial segment of the Falcons fan base who would still want him on the team.

It'd be the same people who would be fine if Shembo have clocked his girlfriend several times and put her in the hospital.

There's no line of moral demarcation for some people.

What saddens me is that, even if the charges are proven to be true against Shembo, there is a substantial segment of the Falcons fan base who would still want him on the team.

It'd be the same people who would be fine if Shembo have clocked his girlfriend several times and put her in the hospital.

There's no line of moral demarcation for some people.

We call those people sociopaths.

Before the Falcons drafted Shembo there were stories about his behavior that were troublesome. I didn't want to assume either way. Turns out we have a Vick 2.0

Hopefully this POS will be kicked from the team immediately.

Yup we should've just stayed away. I didn't want this shitbag one bit.

If a Yorkie attacked me, I laugh at it...people really gonna try and argue self-defense? It's a **** Yorkie

Yeah, kind of impossible to buy any self-defense story.

A dude who is 6'2" & 258 pounds, lifts weights all day and plays LB in the NFL is so terrified of Toto from Wizard of Oz... a dog breed that weighs a whopping 3 to 7lbs max & 6" to 9" tall when full grown? Seriously?

**** dude you are hilarious. seriously stop my side is starting to hurt.

I'm guessing you're probably a big Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia fan too then.

AtlantaFanatic likes this

I already see where this is going.

Shembo will say: I didn't kick Dior. I would never harm Dior. I love Dior like a son. Dior left my apartment in perfect health. Somewhere between the the time he left and the veterinarian visit, he became unresponsive. The vet put him down. My relationship with her has been rocky. When I told her I wanted to move on, her last comment to me was "I will make you pay mfkr". The next thing I know a warrant for my arrest was issued.

Cops will investigate, find no proof and dismiss the case. Shembo will play in the NFL for 8 more years. None of us will ever know what really happened. Babineaux 2.0.

I have a question for some of you:

Given the brilliance of some attorneys, how will your loyalty toward this team change should some kind of legal feat be landed and the charges get dropped?

Also, given the climate of the NFL today, what do you think they will or won't do?

If due process is given and Shembo beats the wrap then I will consider him not guilty and therefore should not lose his job because of it.

If he pleads no contest or takes a plea deal to get a reduced sentence then I will want him gone and I would be VERY disappointed by Blank and the FO if they choose to keep him on the team.

But let's face it. He isn't AP. He isn't good enough to be convicted of something like this and not be kicked off the team.

If we are talking about the moral fiber of the NFL and it's choices in allowing criminals in their organization, then that's another argument all together.

Yeah, kind of impossible to buy any self-defense story.

A dude who is 6'2" & 258 pounds, lifts weights all day and plays LB in the NFL is so terrified of Toto from Wizard of Oz... a dog breed that weighs a whopping 3 to 7lbs max & 6" to 9" tall when full grown? Seriously?

Link?

Because I don't think I've ever actually seen him do that.

One would think after having Brain Banks on the team and knowing his story that we'd let the law (correctly) do their job first before piling on

Yeah , most people on here are judge mental pricks smh haha..and very bias it's annoying sometimes