Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

Read the police report. Seems to be an admission of guilt.

Haven't seen a link to it yet and "seems to be" and "is" are two different things. Not going to hurt to withhold judgement. If he did it, he can be kicked off the team in a month or two.

She said he said that..I hope he didn't kill the dog but I will wait until facts come out..wouldn't be the first time someone lied on a police report..but if he's guilty, see ya!

I get it. I do.

If I decide to judge him before there is a conviction and it turns out I was wrong, I'll be the first one in here apologizing for judging him too soon.

What ******* reason is there to murder a Yorkie dude??? I mean come the **** on

I'm not even about to entertain this conversation anymore my man. There's no reasoning with people whose minds are made up. Like I said, I'll wait until everything is stated.
Bunchy Carter likes this

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm learning a lot about who I would and would not ever be friends with on this board today.

Same 'ol same 'ol.

I'm not trying to take up for him, and if this is true boot his *** off of the team, but the police report is pure hearsay. She said he said those things. He'll hire an attorney (I'm assuming he already has), get interviewed by the police, and deny saying those things and deny harming the dog. Then he'll plead out to a lesser charge.

Again, not defending him, and the police report is just awful, but from a legal standpoint, it's simply her account of what he said.

Thank you, much better version of what I was trying to say.

Kinda. Dogs are domesticated animals that have been and are currently being genetically modified to suit human pleasures. The same people who I disgust equally disgust me with this beastial affection for an animal. But they will hunt and kill other kinds of animals because THOSE animals are different !

I hope he deals with whatever it is he has to deal with legally. I also hope the penalty is not severe. I don't want to see any person lose time in THIER life over the life of an animal.

You are either morally reprehensible, or you are trolling to deliberately stir up hate and anger. Either way, you will get nothing further from me.

Mono, thank you for explaining the ignore function.

Person making all these dumb comments about how it's just a dog is clearly a troll. Ought to stop paying them any mind, just put them on my block list myself. All that being said, they're still awful comments and I wouldn't be opposed to them facing some real life karma in the near future. Maybe someone throwing dog treat shaped bricks through their car windshield. That'd be pretty amusing. Wistful thinking though.

I seriously doubt Shembo is innocent here but I'll wait to hear more before passing judgment.

And just as I say that, I see this. This seems like a very realistic non-fabricated report. Rot in the cage, Shembo. Rot.

Wait a minute,

The dog died from a brain anyuerism, so why is everyone prepared to lynch this man???

Meh. It's a dog. Last I checked, people are little bit more important. I hope he stays.

I used to have a cat named Clubber. Named him after the character in Rocky III.

The dog had a fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising and hemorrhage in the muscles in her front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries, police said.

I'm not trying to take up for him, and if this is true boot his *** off of the team, but the police report is pure hearsay. She said he said those things. He'll hire an attorney (I'm assuming he already has), get interviewed by the police, and deny saying those things and deny harming the dog. Then he'll plead out to a lesser charge.

Again, not defending him, and the police report is just awful, but from a legal standpoint, it's simply her account of what he said.

I'm on record that I THINK he did it, but some of you would benefit from reading mdrake's post.

hjerry likes this

I noticed the date on the police report...April 19th. It is kind of interesting that he's just now being charged.

Not sure what that means, if anything. It could just take that long to do an autopsy (or whatever it's called for animals).

Wait a minute,

The dog died from a brain anyuerism, so why is everyone prepared to lynch this man???

Because anything an ex-lover said is factual.

No one questions why she poured water all over the dog and what happened in the space of time between leaving the apartment and arriving at the Animal Hospital.

Osiruz likes this

Looks like Karma is making room for Bruce Irvin. Maybe it's divine intervention or simply fate doing it's thing.

The dog had a fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising and hemorrhage in the muscles in her front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries, police said.

Good God!

Wait a minute,

And crushed internal organs. The police report is pretty brutal. Enraging and sad at the same time. I will wait and see what shakes out, but the stuff in there is pretty damning.

I feel bad for the girlfriend. It's one thing if a dude is an a-hole but to have to find out via a dead pet is excruciating.

Per Zach Klein:

Get this POS outta here.

https://twitter.com/ZachKleinWSB/status/604365243691732992

Sooooooo..... As I'm just going by the Twitter post, if the dog had attacked Shembo in some way, he shouldn't be allowed to kick and kill the dog?? I'm just asking because it seems as if you want to kick the guy off the team based on this post before even knowing WHY he kicked and killed the dog.

You better believe that IF the dog attacked me, I'm doing as much damage to the dog so that it doesn't have the chance to do it again.

Just sayin'

Again, having worked for vets in high school and college...all those injuries are indicative of blunt force trauma.

This wasn't some sudden onset of a medical crisis, like a stroke. The dog was beaten or kicked to death.

I was 50/50 about that incident before. Now, not so much.

Big Rob was right. We should have never touched this guy.

It is hard for me to believe the whole "wrong place at the wrong time" argument when it happens again and again. Eventually you're either guilty, or just plain hanging out with the wrong crowed and too stupid to change.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Sooooooo..... As I'm just going by the Twitter post, if the dog had attacked Shembo in some way, he shouldn't be allowed to kick and kill the dog?? I'm just asking because it seems as if you want to kick the guy off the team based on this post before even knowing WHY he kicked and killed the dog.

You better believe that IF the dog attacked me, I'm doing as much damage to the dog so that it doesn't have the chance to do it again.

Just sayin'

You must be very small if you couldn't subdue a tiny dog without kicking it to death.

Just sayin'

Any MAN who felt threatened by the "attack" of a 5-8 lb. Yorkie should just find the nearest cliff and jump off of it.