Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

Paraphrased dialogue according to the police report. Somebody try and defend this.

Girlfriend: "I prayed all night last night that I would know what happened".

Shembo: "what if I told you I kicked him?"

Girlfriend: "Just once?"

Shembo: "Nope".

Easy, it's a narrative, not a transcript from a phone recording.

How disgusting. An absolute shame.

It sucks too because i really believe that he could've been a good rotational SLB for us.

Bye bye Shembo.

Once he's gone, that'll be 2 of the 4 linebackers from 2014 draft gone.

Really? I think what YOU think about this is very interesting and I would certainly like to have a mod come in and discuss your desires. On that same note, what's the penalty for pushing for the banning of members simply because you don't like their point of view?

Would someone please get a Mod in here to sort this out?

I think you're confusing two arguments:

• Argument #1: Killing a person is worse than killing a dog.
  • Argument #2: Killing a dog isn't a big deal.

I would tend to agree that killing another person is more egregious than killing a dog, but not everyone is likely to share that belief. Some people would even side with the opposite belief (i.e., that killing a dog is worse). I can understand their stance to some point.

However, it seems like you're not really arguing the first point, but the second point - that killing a dog is no big deal. Which means that you're either trying to get a rise out of the board, or that you're mentally ill. You'll have to answer that.

Well that escalated fairly quickly...

I won't judge until I know what the real story is behind the dog killing, he could've easily been a vicious dog.

Read the rest of the thread. Small Yorkie probably under 10 lbs easily. Police report has an admission of guilt. Unless the report is fabricated, it's likely he's guilty.

Trust no b*tch.

You're fighting an uphill battle. People always take the woman side, and you add in a dog(which some people value over other peope) they've already convicted him.
Flying Falcon likes this

Ok, and he still needs to be found guilty correct? Neither you or me know the reason for him doing what he's been charged for. I'll wait. Y'all can go ahead.

What ******* reason is there to murder a Yorkie dude??? I mean come the **** on

Do we know the whereabouts of Miko during this?

A vicious yorkie? This isn't "There's Something About Mary". I've never met an angry yorkie. They're one of the sweetest, most harmless breeds.

I think that was a Cairn Terrier or a Border Terrier. Like Benji.

You're fighting an uphill battle. People always take the woman side, and you add in a dog(which some people value over other peope) they've already convicted him.

Lol so you take the "women are ****** who shouldn't be trusted and we dont know how this guy was alone with a miniature dog that ended up dead for no reason but lets trust him" side?

Some people smdh... I'd get banned if I let you and Grillapu$$y know what I thought of yalls ***** a$$es

brando27 likes this

So all women are ****** who shouldn't be trusted?

You are one pathetic mark you know that

From the guy who doesn't trust anyone that has any accusations levied against them...that's kind of funny.

Bunchy Carter likes this

Read the rest of the thread. Small Yorkie probably under 10 lbs easily. Police report has an admission of guilt. Unless the report is fabricated, it's likely he's guilty.

She said he said that..I hope he didn't kill the dog but I will wait until facts come out..wouldn't be the first time someone lied on a police report..but if he's guilty, see ya!
Ryan2Julio11 likes this

Jesus, my chick's cat is 9 pounds. That's one small dog.

If what is on the police report is accurate, then the guy has some emotional issues. No denying that.

I learned from the entire Vick episode not to even engage with "people" who think killing a domesticated animal is "no big deal." In my opinion people who truly hold those beliefs (and aren't just trolling) aren't much better than the "people" who commit these crimes.

Read the police report. Seems to be an admission of guilt.

I'm not trying to take up for him, and if this is true boot his *** off of the team, but the police report is pure hearsay. She said he said those things. He'll hire an attorney (I'm assuming he already has), get interviewed by the police, and deny saying those things and deny harming the dog. Then he'll plead out to a lesser charge.

Again, not defending him, and the police report is just awful, but from a legal standpoint, it's simply her account of what he said.

Do we know the whereabouts of Miko during this?

I think that was a Cairn Terrier or a Border Terrier. Like Benji.

Nope. I worked for veterinarians all through high school and college. That was definitely a Yorkie...one of the sweetest-natured breeds of dogs that exist.