Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

Sure you are. I think I will go cry myself to sleep now cuz big bad shocker said I like lifetime lol. Lame

I actually laughed at that lol seriously though get of your soapbox and leave us uneducated unwashed masses to enjoy the physically punishing and brutal sport we love.

I actually laughed at that lol seriously though get of your soapbox and leave us uneducated unwashed masses to enjoy the physically punishing and brutal sport we love.

We ain't gotta get into politics. I come here to talk football abd get info same as you. You catching the *** end of my post so I guess you think I'm the president of PETA which is funny but that's the Internet I guess. Carry on falcon fam

Nino11, da god, here to tell us all why he's more moral than we are lol laugh.png

Never claimed to be none of wat you talking bout lil Jerry. Check my post history

I know but to be fair they aren't calling for them to be executed just imprisoned for a very very long time. Of course since they have never committed a wrong or made a bad decision in their lives they have the moral high ground

I understand what you are saying but don't ever let me be in charge. All of the abusers will be in serious trouble. Why should you have mercy on someone who harms anyone or any creature for their satisfaction or in fury?

That's part of it. The other part is people equating killing animals for food as torturing animals and eating chicken sandwiches with condoning animal torture. And my personal favorite, that if you eat meat you can not have a problem with someone brutally murdering a defenseless animal.

I see. Shame we have so many emotional adolescents here who are so insecure in their masculinity that the slightest mention of compassion or empathy sends them into a carefully constructed display of teen angst.

Oh, look. Another one just showed up.

Think I'm gonna pass on this one. Arguing with the socially ******** just isn't very fulfilling.

I see. Shame we have so many emotional adolescents here who are so insecure in their masculinity that the slightest mention of compassion or empathy sends them into a carefully constructed display of teen angst.

Think I'm gonna pass on this one. Arguing with the socially retarded just isn't very fulfilling.

I'm not going back to read 50 pages, but am I to understand that there are people in this thread who are arguing that savagely stomping to death a defenseless domesticated dog should not be considered a criminal act?

Please tell me that's not the case.

I mean ... I had an entertaining time. all the dog face crushing not being as bad as eating at KFC from earlier in the thread

I swear the estrogen and butthurt levels are way to high in this thread. You wanna hug some trees join greenpeace, crusade against animal cruelty join Peta. What ever floats your boat let's talk about some football again

Meh.

I'm never going to let anyone who thinks beating a defenseless pet to death isn't a big deal shame me into stop being someone who advocates for animals...(not saying that is you, I'm just saying in general).

I've lived long enough to where I don't really give a **** about what other people think about my beliefs.

JDaveG, falconidae, Troyces and 1 other like this

Meh.

I'm never going to let anyone who thinks beating a defenseless pet to death isn't a big deal shame me into stop being someone who advocates for animals...(not saying that is you, I'm just saying in general).

I've lived long enough to where I don't really give a **** about what other people think about my beliefs.

Da@n it Gritz....I thought we agreed you wouldn't read my mind until football season begins! LOL. This thread has become a moral shouting match. I don't value any animal more than a human being, but I will say that I have a dog and I wouldn't think of kicking the crap out of it even though he pizzed me off. It's not right, but as Gritz says, I could care less what someone else believes. I have one life to live.

Think I'm gonna pass on this one. Arguing with the socially ******** just isn't very fulfilling.

Lmao yup.

Da@n it Gritz....I thought we agreed you wouldn't read my mind until football season begins! LOL. This thread has become a moral shouting match. I don't value any animal more than a human being, but I will say that I have a dog and I wouldn't think of kicking the crap out of it even though he pizzed me off. It's not right, but as Gritz says, I could care less what someone else believes. I have one life to live.

Don't see you post enough deester. Hope you and yours are doing well friend.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be around anyone who valued an animal's life more than a human's. That's just one of many false arguments the "Oh, what ________ did to that animal isn't a big deal" crowd throws out there.

I have found it to be true that the vast majority of people I have met in my life who have compassion about animals also have enormous compassion and concern about their fellow man too.

I'll avoid trying to determine pet value over humans and say this: If you can kill a harmless animal that you or a loved one have emotional ties to, you obviously have some real mental/emotional issues to sort out. Once it was known that he did this, the call was easy for the Falcons.

Just letting it known now before the outrage begins, but this thread will probably be moved or deleted within the next week. We've touched everything from cooking dogs medium rare to the immorality of eating fried chicken. I certainly understand having Shembo related discussions in TATF, but I'm not sure how proactive this is getting.

Just making a note right now! Carry on. Go Falcons. :)

Lmao Nice

Just letting it known now before the outrage begins, but this thread will probably be moved or deleted within the next week. We've touched everything from cooking dogs medium rare to the immorality of eating fried chicken. I certainly understand having Shembo related discussions in TATF, but I'm not sure how proactive this is getting.

Just making a note right now! Carry on. Go Falcons. smile.png

Just let me know please when you plan to so I can say exactly what I feel about this just before it's deleted so I don't face banning (again)...

Just let me know please when you plan to so I can say exactly what I feel about this just before it's deleted so I don't face banning (again)...

Cap, you haven't ever been banned have you?

Dang, that would be like banning Santa Claus or something....doesn't sound right.

falcon057 likes this

Cap, you haven't ever been banned have you?

Dang, that would be like banning Santa Claus or something....doesn't sound right.

I got a 1 week suspension back in the day...

It really can't be worse than what has already been posted in this thread and I don't think anyone got a vacation yet.

Let it out man.It's unhealthy to bottle up your opinions on the internet.:)

This is the thread that never ends

It goes on and on my friends

Some people ,started posting to it

not knowing what it was.

And they'll continue posting to it forever just because...

hjerry likes this

I can't fathom what you could say that would lead to that.

Let's just say being an animal rights guy, I have serious problems with people that do these kinds of things and those that even remotely defend them.

LOL

DJ11?

Nah it was as Capologist but well in the past thank goodness :)

It really can't be worse than what has already been posted in this thread and I don't think anyone got a vacation yet.

Let it out man.It's unhealthy to bottle up your opinions on the internet.smile.png

laugh.png Let's just say I value animals over MOST people (not all but most)...

rounz likes this