Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

Jdave has already brought it up but the fact is you're posting from a device that is tied to child labor while calling everybody else hypocrites because of their lack of outrage over the food industry which is extremely ironic.

You are supporting child labor by the standards you have set forth in this thread and I am outraged(much like you)that you're willing to point out other peoples hypocrisy when it comes to animals while not addressing the human rights violations that were required for you to even post in this thread.

Notice I didn't address any specific poster but if the shoe fits lace that bitch up and wear you hypocrite.

JDaveG likes this

http://www.ibtimes.com/samsung-suppliers-child-labor-reports-prompt-galaxy-s5-maker-pull-some-orders-1649000

Glad I got me a galaxy. Research is so great before you go pointing fingers. Hope those laces fit nice and snug, to nobody in particular that is

As well as the hat on your head or the shoes on your feet?No matter where you go I can tie something of yours to child labor and you absolutely know its true.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/29/technology/supplier-for-samsung-and-lenovo-accused-of-using-child-labor.html?referrer=&_r=0

Even the article you posted supports what I said though so I don't get what you were even trying to say.

As well as the hat on your head or the shoes on your feet?No matter where you go I can tie something of yours to child labor and you absolutely know its true.

That's funny cause I'm actually in the retail clothing business and I produce my own clothing. I buy whole sell from American producers (Tultex, American Apparel) so unless the child labor laws changed round here I think I may be in the clear.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/29/technology/supplier-for-samsung-and-lenovo-accused-of-using-child-labor.html?referrer=&_r=0

Even the article you posted supports what I said though so I don't get what you were even trying to say.

The article states they stopped dealing with the company who was using child labor and even started recalls

The article states they stopped dealing with the company who was using child labor and even started recalls

Read what I said again.I said I could tie what your posting from to child labor and I didn't even have to because you did it for me.

So you're completely off topic, not trying to stay on topic, and generally being argumentative? Did I cover everything?

almost all threads have posts that are off topic. No big deal

That's funny cause I'm actually in the retail clothing business and I produce my own clothing. I buy whole sell from American producers (Tultex, American Apparel) so unless the child labor laws changed round here I think I may be in the clear.

I'm not being a smart a** here.Thats awesome man.Best of luck with that.

I'm not being a smart a** here.Thats awesome man.Best of luck with that.

Bro wouldn't matter if you were I don't take the Internet to heart. But I appreciate it. I love having discussions with people from all over with different view points. You can learn from someone you think is an idiot if your open minded

I swear the estrogen and butthurt levels are way to high in this thread. You wanna hug some trees join greenpeace, crusade against animal cruelty join Peta. What ever floats your boat let's talk about some football again

Yeah real tough guy on a message board lol. This topic isn't about football *** clown it's plenty threads where we are talking about football currently

Who replaces Shembo? I was basically a back up but could have developed a nice role for himself. He would have come in useful if Durant or Reed got hurt.

I swear the estrogen and butthurt levels are way to high in this thread. You wanna hug some trees join greenpeace, crusade against animal cruelty join Peta. What ever floats your boat let's talk about some football again

You don't get it. Execute these brutal mofos. Abuse a child or kill a pet, who is also a family member.

Who replaces Shembo? I was basically a back up but could have developed a nice role for himself. He would have come in useful if Durant or Reed got hurt.

Still got Spriuell if he recovers. Joplo, Stupar, maybe a little Schofield. Maybe even Akunne makes it now. Plenty of options really

Yeah real tough guy on a message board lol. This topic isn't about football *** clown it's plenty threads where we are talking about football currently

I'm a tough guy in real life and I don't have to resort to name calling to prove it my friend. However that's besides the point. How about you log off and go catch a lifetime movie or something. I'm sure there's a facinating documentary about the cruelness of fish hooks you can watch

Still got Spriuell if he recovers. Joplo, Stupar, maybe a little Schofield. Maybe even Akunne makes it now. Plenty of options really

Those guys are interesting. If anyone can fix this its Quinn and the front office.

I'm a tough guy in real life and I don't have to resort to name calling to prove it my friend. However that's besides the point. How about you log off and go catch a lifetime movie or something. I'm sure there's a facinating documentary about the cruelness of fish hooks you can watch

Sure you are. I think I will go cry myself to sleep now cuz big bad shocker said I like lifetime lol. Lame

You don't get it. Execute these brutal mofos. Abuse a child or kill a pet, who is also a family member.

I know but to be fair they aren't calling for them to be executed just imprisoned for a very very long time. Of course since they have never committed a wrong or made a bad decision in their lives they have the moral high ground

there's a facinating documentary about the cruelness of fish hooks you can watch

I'd watch that...better than anything else on tv right now..

Those guys are interesting. If anyone can fix this its Quinn and the front office.

Yeah I think this defense should improve just with the scheme. Hopefully somebody steps up though