Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

No problem there are no hard feelings here. Some people cannot accept others views without throwing temper tantrums and acting like adults.

No tantrum here. Your view is one that is amoral, so yes: I disapprove, and voiced that disapproval. But other than my opinion and belief of your worth as a human being, that's as far as it goes.

Never said his actions should be excused, I'm only saying he shouldn't have a worse punishment than any of them because they committed worse crimes. The man career is probably over.

You are on a 70mph limit highway.

You are doing 80mph.

A car passes you, going much faster.

Moments later you are pulled over for speeding.

Will your fine be less because someone else was speeding even more, but didn't get caught?

Never said his actions should be excused, I'm only saying he shouldn't have a worse punishment than any of them because they committed worse crimes. The man career is probably over.

his career isnt over. if he can still play he can be gotten for cheap, and someone will sign him in 2016

I'd be scared for this idiot to have a child.

It's ok though. Because if he kicks the baby in the stomach and kills it, we can't be upset because we eat chicken sandwiches.

JDaveG likes this

It's ok though. Because if he kicks the baby in the stomach and kills it, we can't be upset because we eat chicken sandwiches.

We read it in TATF, so we know it's legit.

So if you had to save a child or a puppy and can only pick one that's a tough decision for you to make? Animals are not the same value as humans in my eyes rather eating them or a pet

So if you had to save a child or a puppy and can only pick one that's a tough decision for you to make? Animals are not the same value as humans in my eyes rather eating them or a pet

<WHOOSH!!!>

Tough in terms if feeling like $hit afterwards but not in choosing. The whole ideology behind me not being able to be upset that someone brutally killed any animal because I eat meat is ********.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Tough in terms if feeling like $hit afterwards but not in choosing. The whole ideology behind me not being able to be upset that someone brutally killed any animal because I eat meat is retarded.

I mean it even sounds made up saying it. I still think those guys wanted to be contrarian and troll a bit even they know how ridiculous that sounds. I simply do not believe a person is incapable of being upset at the abuse of a "PET DOG" (not a flippin chicken in a meat farm) simply because they eat meat. If they are, all that says by definition is that they themselves are also sociopathic or have sociopathic tendencies.

Tough in terms if feeling like $hit afterwards but not in choosing. The whole ideology behind me not being able to be upset that someone brutally killed any animal because I eat meat is ********.

Completely ********. Its a d1ckh3ad comment and shows the character of a person that is willing to use that as an excuse to kill. All life is precious. Is a human's life more precious, probably. But dogs are a little more special to the common American than almost any other animal. They work, provide public services, and become TV/Movie stars in America.

The nature of the dogs death, the agony that is described by the owner/Vet. The dog couldn't even drink water. Had multiple breaks and hemorrhages. Someone's pet dog should never have to die like that. They are practically part of the family in some households. I hope justice is found for that dog and it's owner.

Troyces and Tuggle'2 like this

Whether conscious of it or not, I imagine kany people factor in the dog's complete and undying love and loyalty to their masters, and the fact that we forced them to come to rely solely upon us.

Says it in the Bible too. Also have you noticed that we have yet called anyone out of their name, but since we don't agree with them it's ok. There is a lot of c.o.c. being broken.

Says it in the Bible too. Also have you noticed that we have yet called anyone out of their name, but since we don't agree with them it's ok. There is a lot of c.o.c. being broken.

You seem to care more about perceived COC violations than the death of an animal.

I mean it even sounds made up saying it. I still think those guys wanted to be contrarian and troll a bit even they know how ridiculous that sounds. I simply do not believe a person is incapable of being upset at the abuse of a "PET DOG" (not a flippin chicken in a meat farm) simply because they eat meat. If they are, all that says by definition is that they themselves are also sociopathic or have sociopathic tendencies.

Completely ********. Its a d1ckh3ad comment and shows the character of a person that is willing to use that as an excuse to kill. All life is precious. Is a human's life more precious, probably. But dogs are a little more special to the common American than almost any other animal. They work, provide public services, and become TV/Movie stars in America.

The nature of the dogs death, the agony that is described by the owner/Vet. The dog couldn't even drink water. Had multiple breaks and hemorrhages. Someone's pet dog should never have to die like that. They are practically part of the family in some households. I hope justice is found for that dog and it's owner.

And you all are completely ignoring how hypocritical that is. Also nobody said that it was ok for him to kill the dog. I really don't know how many times someone has to say this.

You seem to care more about perceived COC violations than the death of an animal.

laugh.png man you just don't get it do you. Show me where I said that I don't care about the death of an animal I'll wait. rolleyes.gif

And you all are completely ignoring how hypocritical that is. Also nobody said that it was ok for him to kill the dog. I really don't know how many times someone has to say this.

I honestly have not seen any one of y'all say that. All I got from you guys was someone stomping in a 7lb Yorkies face is the same thing as slaughtering chickens on a farm.

Just when we started bypassing the Falcons filter a guy that we gave a chance kicks and kills a dog.

What is it with Falcons and dogs. Maybe we should put a no dog ownership policy in the contracts. Babs even had a problem with a dog awhile back.

Tuggle'2 likes this

:lol: man you just don't get it do you. Show me where I said that I don't care about the death of an animal I'll wait. :rolleyes:

Advocating just a meaningless fine and suspension shows that you do indeed condone his behavior.

Troyces and Tuggle'2 like this

Advocating just a meaningless fine and suspension shows that you do indeed condone his behavior.

I agree with this too. If i were the judge I would hospitalize them in a psych ward and test them thoroughly.

You don't punish something that you condone. Like the punishment or not, a suspension is a punishment.

If he in fact kicked the dog, I agree with releasing him to deal with his problems away from the franchise.

Agreed. The whole notion is based on a superiority complex. Fyi you can condemn the mistreatment of livestock and still eat meat. There's a difference between killing your food and eating and torturing your food then eating.

Agreed. To me after that act I don't even look at him as a human being anymore. There are certain acts that in my eyes makes people lower life forms. Viciously killing an animal because you can , is one of them. Psychopaths do that.

Wouldn't be the first time someone led on a police report. Plenty of people have been arrested without any evidence against them.

plenty of people have been convicted without any evidence against them
Nino11 likes this

plenty of people have been convicted without any evidence against them

His lawyer released a statement admitting Shembo kicked the dog. Or is his lawyer also telling lies just to "Get Shembo"?

Tuggle'2 likes this