Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

Not to defend Shembo, but Vick didn't kick a dog, he organized and bankrolled an illegal criminal enterprise and oversaw the deliberate, systematic torture and murder of several dogs.

Kicking a dog, and kicking a dog to death are different. Neither are acceptable, but kicking a dog to death is jailworthy. But you're right, it's not quite on the level as the evil Vick committed.

Prince already has a rape accusation against him. Babs had some weed issues, but only a broken person would kick a dog to death.

He needs to be locked up.

One would think after having Brain Banks on the team and knowing his story that we'd let the law (correctly) do their job first before piling on

Prince already has a rape accusation against him. Babs had some weed issues, but only a broken person would kick a dog to death.

He needs to be locked up.

I agree. I had a few choice banworthy words to say myself.

I looked up the college incident, and all Shembo was accused of was fondling some girl's boob while she sat on his lap. Doesn't seem like he did much wrong. The girl committed suicide because of a mental illness. The same general illness that the KC linebacker had, and Randy Gregory is suspected (but NOT confirmed) to have.

But yeah. If he's guilty, run him out on a rail.

One would think after having Brain Banks on the team and knowing his story that we'd let the law (correctly) do their job first before piling on

Really dude? There's a dead dog. I'm pretty sure that eliminates a lot of circumstantial factors. Not to mention this guy already has a criminal history.

Well, y'all can hate and insult me all your tiny little hearts want. At the end of the day, I hope he walks free. Pay what're fines need to be paid and get on with the business of human life.

I u derstand wanting more details, but you seem to be saying that you hope he gets off even if he just maliciously killed the dog for no reason. Am I reading you properly?

I u derstand wanting more details, but you seem to be saying that you hope he gets off even if he just maliciously killed the dog for no reason. Am I reading you properly?

You should see his earlier posts... he's definitely an epic piece of trash

I know right!?!?

Lost all that valuable human lifetime in jail over a bunch of dogs. I hope Shembo beats this and is lacing 'em up on Sundays for the Falcons!!!!!!

I did not mean that in a way to justify Vick.

I said that in belief that Vick would not share that same way of thinking about how dogs lives are valued after the prison time and hatred that he went through.

I bet he has a new found respect for dogs. If he still somehow doesn't, then I guarantee you that he will not make it publicly known.

Really dude? There's a dead dog. I'm pretty sure that eliminates a lot of circumstantial factors. Not to mention this guy already has a criminal history.

Ok, and he still needs to be found guilty correct? Neither you or me know the reason for him doing what he's been charged for. I'll wait. Y'all can go ahead.
Bunchy Carter likes this

I looked up the college incident, and all Shembo was accused of was fondling some girl's boob while she sat on his lap. Doesn't seem like he did much wrong. The girl committed suicide because of a mental illness. The same general illness that the KC linebacker had, and Randy Gregory is suspected (but NOT confirmed) to have.

But yeah. If he's guilty, run him out on a rail.

Notre Dame doesn't have a great record of being straightforward with sexual assault incidents. I think there might have been more to it. That said, they weren't cooperative, similar to FSU and Winston. I don't know if all the facts will ever come out.

An Atlanta Falcons player is accused of killing his ex-girlfriends dog, Gwinnett County police said Friday afternoon.

Prince Shembo, 23, has been charged with aggravated cruelty to animals, Cpl. Michele Pihera said.

On April 19, Denicia Williams called police to report that her former boyfriend had killed her Yorkie, named Dior. Williams told police she had taken Dior to Shembos home at a Mall of Georgia apartment complex four days earlier, according to police.

Dion, a Yorkie, died of blunt force trauma, according to a necropsy. (Photo: Gwinnett police)

At some point during her stay, Williams left Shembo and her dog unattended. When she returned, Dion was unresponsive, she told police.

rounz likes this

Wow crazy.... I would lover to hear some context. I guess it doesn't really matter though. If he kicked the dog he kicked the dog. I just can't wrap my head around beating ones pets.

Really? I think what YOU think about this is very interesting and I would certainly like to have a mod come in and discuss your desires. On that same note, what's the penalty for pushing for the banning of members simply because you don't like their point of view?

Would someone please get a Mod in here to sort this out?

I'm not even the first person to suggest it lol. I think the likelihood of them agreeing with my thought process is greater than yours.

An Atlanta Falcons player is accused of killing his ex-girlfriends dog, Gwinnett County police said Friday afternoon. Prince Shembo, 23, has been charged with aggravated cruelty to animals, Cpl. Michele Pihera said. On April 19, Denicia Williams called police to report that her former boyfriend had killed her Yorkie, named Dior. Williams told police she had taken Dior to Shembos home at a Mall of Georgia apartment complex four days earlier, according to police. Dion, a Yorkie, died of blunt force trauma, according to a necropsy. (Photo: Gwinnett police) At some point during her stay, Williams left Shembo and her dog unattended. When she returned, Dion was unresponsive, she told police.

Yeah, I don't think self-defense will work if it was a Yorkie.

What a piece of garbage. Cut him.

An Atlanta Falcons player is accused of killing his ex-girlfriends dog, Gwinnett County police said Friday afternoon. Prince Shembo, 23, has been charged with aggravated cruelty to animals, Cpl. Michele Pihera said. On April 19, Denicia Williams called police to report that her former boyfriend had killed her Yorkie, named Dior. Williams told police she had taken Dior to Shembos home at a Mall of Georgia apartment complex four days earlier, according to police. Dion, a Yorkie, died of blunt force trauma, according to a necropsy. (Photo: Gwinnett police) At some point during her stay, Williams left Shembo and her dog unattended. When she returned, Dion was unresponsive, she told police.

OK.

I thought she saw it happen.

Ok, and he still needs to be found guilty correct? Neither you or me know the reason for him doing what he's been charged for. I'll wait. Y'all can go ahead.

CGMo_BVW0AABsI3.jpg

This was the dog.

Lemme guess - self defense?

Not to defend Shembo, but Vick didn't kick a dog, he organized and bankrolled an illegal criminal enterprise and oversaw the deliberate, systematic torture and murder of several dogs.

Yeah, I know.

Vick played a roll in dozens of dogs being tortured and executed for profit.

I'll wait until I know the details, before I pass judgment. As others have mentioned, Babs killed a dog too. In his case, it was justified.

Wait and see

CGMo_BVW0AABsI3.jpg

This was the dog.

Lemme guess - self defense?

Maybe he got all whacked out and accidentally sat on it like Christopher on The Sopranos.

brando27 likes this

wacko.png

If it's true he's a sorry human being...If the Falcons want to employ sorry human beings that's their choice.

It's my choice if I want to support a team that employs sorry human beings.