Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,087 posts in this topic

Tuggle, Vicks dogs weren't "bred for companionship".. So I guess that makes this worse than what Vick did?? Time to send Prince to FED prison if that's the case..

Dogs are bred by humans for companionship and many other jobs. They are bred to trust us. When you purposely injure that dog you betray that trust. Stop getting cute and trying to put words in my mouth or misconstrue what I am saying. It isn't a wise move.

Easy, it's a narrative, not a transcript from a phone recording.

I'm glad he's gone. This was inexcusable I never liked the guy from day 1. Pissed when we picked him.

But what you came up with was just stupid as ****.

That was a thought that popped in my head as well.

Society has no use for individuals like that.

I have said it a few times in here, but I have zero patience for sociopaths and a person who purposely injures dogs for fun is by definition a sociopath. People that stick up for the behavior are sociopaths. Society most certainly does not have use for these individuals.

Feds don't have jurisdiction over this.

Unless Shembo was running an interstate dog kicking ring for gambling purposes.

I shouldn't have laughed at interstate dog kicking ring, but I did.

JDaveG and PK Manley like this

Shouldn't you be the most outraged person in this thread?

Some of you are way more upset than an actual dog ...

I see what you did there, well played sir emot-golfclap.gif

Me personally, I'm reserving full judgement until we know as much as possible about the situation in the next few days. But that's pretty f'ed up, you don't beat people and you certainly don't beat your pets like that.

**** that's messed up. I'm going to assume his girlfriend had a small dog who either bit him, took a squat or lifted his leg on him, he then got mad and kicked the dog. I don't think he intenually killed the dog.

Doc_Holiday likes this

I have said it a few times in here, but I have zero patience for sociopaths and a person who purposely injures dogs for fun is by definition a sociopath. People that stick up for the behavior are sociopaths. Society most certainly does not have use for these individuals.

You're fine with people who wanna throw the guy in jail or want him to lose his job when nothing has actually been fully proven though? That's ******* psychotic dude.
Ryan2Julio11 likes this

You're fine with people who wanna throw the guy in jail or want him to lose his job when nothing has actually been fully proven though? That's ******* psychotic dude.

I don't want him thrown in jail, but I have no problem whatsoever with him losing his job. Do you think the Falcons just waived him without investigating it?

Doc_Holiday likes this

I really wish we had the full story instead of most of you jumping to the conclusion he wanted to kill it or he kicked it multiple times

It's a terrible thing he did but wait for the full story sheesh

I really wish we had the full story instead of most of you jumping to the conclusion he wanted to kill it or he kicked it multiple times

It's a terrible thing he did but wait for the full story sheesh

Unless you're saying his girlfriend lied, then he admitted to kicking it multiple times. So I guess the question is, should we believe the person who filed the report, which by the way is consistent with the physical evidence (a dead dog who was determined to have died of blunt force trauma) or the guy who was with the dog when it died of blunt force trauma?

I'm not saying he did it, but it doesn't look good. And I bet the Falcons have information we don't or he'd still be on the team.

You're fine with people who wanna throw the guy in jail or want him to lose his job when nothing has actually been fully proven though? That's fucking psychotic dude.

Who said I am fine with prosecuting an innocent man? Show me one flippin time I said anything close to that. What I did say however is I need to hear more before I condemn him. You guys and this putting words in my mouth to troll me or whatever are not gonna be happy.

Seems obvious he's guilty after the Falcons cut his sorry azzzz........

I have yet to see any facts that say he is guilty

You haven't? Fact 1 -- dead dog, died of blunt force trauma. Fact 2 -- girlfriend told the police he admitted to kicking the dog. Fact 3 - the dog was in his custody when it died.

Again, I'm not saying he did it, but those are all facts that point to his guilt.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Seems obvious he's guilty after the Falcons cut his sorry azzzz........

Cutting him isn't an affirmation of guilt. They just don't want that association with the team, I would've cut him too.

**** that's messed up. I'm going to assume his girlfriend had a small dog who either bit him, took a squat or lifted his leg on him, he then got mad and kicked the dog. I don't think he intenually killed the dog.

the dog had multiple injuries as confirmed by the vet autopsy

Gaucho, I've owned pit bulls my entire life. Great dogs. (My 12 yr old red pit(Zoe) is chillin on the couch right now. lol)But Ive seen Pit Bulls that were raised to fight from day 1(like Vicks was)..Not your avg house pet to say the least..And Im not trying to justify what either of these clowns did.Just sayin.

You haven't? Fact 1 -- dead dog, died of blunt force trauma. Fact 2 -- girlfriend told the police he admitted to kicking the dog. Fact 3 - the dog was in his custody when it died.

Again, I'm not saying he did it, but those are all facts that point to his guilt.

those facts show what happened to the dog and when. It's still yet to be "proven" that he did in fact kick the dog being as though it was hearsay. So again there are no "facts" that say he is guilty. Doesn't look good for him though.

Ryan2Julio11 likes this