Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

I was already weary about the rape accusations where a girl committed suicide at Notre Dame, but hoped the Falcons did enough homework to justify drafting him.

He needs to be gone yesterday.

Didn't Babineaux have a similar situation, where it turned out that he was actually stopping the dog from attacking someone? Need more information. But if he just straight up killed the dog for no good reason, he needs to go immediately. This franchise cannot look like it has an anti-animal culture. Sounds ridiculous, but the media has run with things far more ludicrous.

I was already weary about the rape accusations where a girl committed suicide at Notre Dame, but hoped the Falcons did enough homework to justify drafting him.

He needs to be gone yesterday.

I dont trust anyone with accusations like that, I just dont. This just validates my belief that that guy was a scumbag.

**** him. I hope he gets raped long and hard in prison.

I dont trust anyone with accusations like that, I just dont. This just validates my belief that that guy was a scumbag.

**** him. I hope he gets raped long and hard in prison.

Well that's a pretty terrible approach but whatever.

I get that we don't know all the details but I have a feeling this doesn't end well and when all the info comes out I don't think it'll be good.

Babs killed his dog a few years ago, but apparently it was a self-defense situation. Not sure I buy it, but he kept his spot.

That said, I think Shembo should be gone. We don't need this on our team.

That's why earlier I said I'd wait for the facts to come out. If he had to kill the dog to protect a member of his family or himself then the situation changes a good bit.

what an *******, I hope he goes, as somebody with 3 dogs this disgusts me

Blank will also not tolerate this since going through the Vick ordeal as well.

I know right!?!?

Lost all that valuable human lifetime in jail over a bunch of dogs. I hope Shembo beats this and is lacing 'em up on Sundays for the Falcons!!!!!!

Uhm are you stupid?

Didn't Babineaux have a similar situation, where it turned out that he was actually stopping the dog from attacking someone? Need more information. But if he just straight up killed the dog for no good reason, he needs to go immediately. This franchise cannot look like it has an anti-animal culture. Sounds ridiculous, but the media has run with things far more ludicrous.

Prince already has a rape accusation against him. Babs had some weed issues, but only a broken person would kick a dog to death.

He needs to be locked up.

Wow...

This is such a stupid statement I can't even begin a rant. I'd have too many hateful things to say.

I agree. I had a few choice banworthy words to say myself.

I know right!?!?

Lost all that valuable human lifetime in jail over a bunch of dogs. I hope Shembo beats this and is lacing 'em up on Sundays for the Falcons!!!!!!

Actually, he lost it for financing an interstate gambling ring.

Well, y'all can hate and insult me all your tiny little hearts want. At the end of the day, I hope he walks free. Pay what're fines need to be paid and get on with the business of human life.

At least we have a little heart.

dodge_birds_fan likes this

Well, y'all can hate and insult me all your tiny little hearts want. At the end of the day, I hope he walks free. Pay what're fines need to be paid and get on with the business of human life.

I seriously think a ban should be placed here even if it's not a direct violation of the CoC.