Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

Mods, I never ask for someone to be banned but this is just in poor taste and it's not even an attempt at good discussion. It's just trolling. Stating something with the sole purpose of getting a rise out of people.

I've seen at least 10 posters in this thread telling others to kill themselves.

Better call for their bannings as well. Buncha grown men can't control their e-motions.

DMT11 likes this

How do we know the dog didn't attack him first? I mean if a dog try's to bite me i will kill it, and I like dogs. Once one becomes aggressive you can't control them

I refuse to turn this into a religious debate, but not all "sin" is equal. I'm going to cast judgement because I would never have the sociopathic nature to do something like this to another living creature. Do I "sin"? Of course, but nothing that severe.

It cannot be a religious debate. Ecclesiastes 3. There is a time and place for everything and this isn't it.

Holy **** if this isn't Deja Vu.

Nah, very different.

Dogs are the subject here but Vick was the face of our franchise and our most important player. Shembo was a situational player at best who was going to have some stiff competition to make the roster this year anyway.

Better call for their bannings as well. Buncha grown men can't control their e-motions.

Oh I agree. I cannot stand when people say that. It's not cool.

A lot of c.o.c being broken even by some admins and long time posters, but I just ignored it.

Never said it would but I bet you ate that chicken or cow and thought nothing of it. I'm pretty sure that you're not wanting the farmers to lose their jobs.

Horrible comparison and ignorant statement. Georgia's laws on animal cruelty, like other states, protects DOMESTICATED animals. The reason is simple, society reaps significant benefits from the existence of domesticated animals and they must be protected as a result. To see someone compare this to the killing of a bug/pest, or a wild animal, or livestock raised solely for the purpose of food, is absolutely ignorant. I saw this same crap during the Vick thing.

So stop it, and instead tell the truth. You don't care if he killed a dog. You flat don't care. Just man up and admit it.

How do we know the dog didn't attack him first? I mean if a dog try's to bite me i will kill it, and I like dogs. Once one becomes aggressive you can't control them

It was a Yorkshire terrier. It might have weighed 7 lbs at the most. There's a pic on PFT.

Bunch of internet tough guys on this board always was - the world is a fked up place, it just is, yes there are double standards, some in the world do get there cake and eat it too. This situation makes these contexts being fought about here come to light. Stop with the emo **** - youll always be the first to go when the real spit hits.

Nah, very different.

Dogs are the subject here but Vick was the face of our franchise and our most important player. Shembo was a situational player at best who was going to have some stiff competition to make the roster this year anyway.

Wasn't talking the incident.I was referring to a lot of the comments in this thread.

Wasn't talking the incident.I was referring to a lot of the comments in this thread.

Oh, then I retract my "nah" statement and replace it with "yep"

kill yourself

What a stand up fella you are.

Kill myself because I'd like to kick the two pitbulls that continue to crash my fence and harass my children.

mmmm. First bite was delish.

More of this please ban me attention whoring. I will never understand this, unless of course they are 13. Then again, I doub't he will even be a member here by the time this post is up.

Tuggle'2 likes this

More of this please ban me attention whoring. I will never understand this, unless of course they are 13. Then again, I doub't he will even be a member here by the time this post is up.

At least that guy is joking.

The people telling others to kill themselves seem pretty serious.

Isn't that worse?

Guys, there are certain posters that are just trying to get a rise out of people. They are trolls. They WANT you to get mad. They WANT you to insult them. They feed on it. It is likely the only power and control they ever have in their otherwise failed and miserable lives.

Either ignore them or report them. Don't feed them.

Oh, then I retract my "nah" statement and replace it with "yep"

Yeah this was one of those threads that as soon as I saw it I knew where it was going.

Why in the Heck do these guys do this stuff? Drinking; stupid; want to get cut? They need classes on how to be human. They graduate college and have no clue! Had hopes for him under Q but he's likely done in pro's.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Horrible comparison and ignorant statement. Georgia's laws on animal cruelty, like other states, protects DOMESTICATED animals. The reason is simple, society reaps significant benefits from the existence of domesticated animals and they must be protected as a result. To see someone compare this to the killing of a bug/pest, or a wild animal, or livestock raised solely for the purpose of food, is absolutely ignorant. I saw this same crap during the Vick thing.

So stop it, and instead tell the truth. You don't care if he killed a dog. You flat don't care. Just man up and admit it.

Like I said double standard. Did you know that on chicken farms they are kept in a crowded room and fed steroids in their food so they overgrow their legs and cannot walk. How about the cows that have holes in their stomachs so food can go directly to their stomachs. You're telling me the meat that is produced doesn't benefit society, your comments are the ones that are ignorant.

Why in the Heck do these guys do this stuff? Drinking; stupid; want to get cut? They need classes on how to be human. They graduate college and have no clue! Had hopes for him under Q but he's likely done in pro's.

I can only assume that they were raised VERY poorly or not at all. Nobody to really teach them right from wrong and that there are consequences to their actions.

chazbykr likes this