Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

Did he stomp it to death or kicked it hard and it died?

People are angry, but has anyone seen the living conditions that animals that are farmed for food love under? They are tortured their whole lives, but where is everyone that is angry about Shelby at then. It's a double standard when it comes to dogs and cats, like I said if he is found guilty then he should be suspended and fined.

Whataboutism doesn't make what Shembo has been accused of doing ok. I also vote with my wallet on that issue and would happily support legislation to fix that aspect of the meat industry.

By the way if Weatherspoon was tutoring him it's a good thing Shembo is gone. Weatherspoon turned his back on us, Shembo had just as poor of character.

Falcons Statement:

"We are aware of the charges that have been filed against Prince Shembo. We are extremely disappointed that one of our players is involved in something like this. Accordingly, we have decided to waive Prince Shembo"

Lol people hunt animals for sport all the time, and don't use it for food. I'm not going to apologize for my beliefs, people want this man thrown in prison for allegedly kicking a dog, and I think that it is overreacting.

true but there are humane ways to do things that are better than barbarism

Never said it would but I bet you ate that chicken or cow and thought nothing of it. I'm pretty sure that you're not wanting the farmers to lose their jobs.

If they are treating them Inhumanely, yes, I do.

The Yorkie was someone's pet. It was an assault to her as much as it was the dog.

Add in the fact that he didn't do anything to get the dog help after injuring it makes it worse.

chazbykr likes this

The thing is these sociopaths do not distinguish between killing an animal and animal cruelty. Even hunters and farms have to treat animals humanely. However a sociopath doesn't know what being humane means.

That's a load of ish. I had to watch a video in college called food Inc you want to talk about cruelty look at that video and tell me that's not worse than what Shembo did.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Yal are a trip and a half man I swear smh

You know what? No. There is a difference between what you are saying and what we are saying here. He isn't even that good and he's around here doing this crap. Worst yet, it was a yorkie. Last I checked, Babs was being attacked. Defend a guy who already isn't a good football player, was said (by his own mouth) to have sexually assaulted a young girl...now the report is (by his own admission) he kicked a rodent sized dog to death.

This isn't about casting stones, or judgement. This is about not wanting suck players who do malicious things on your team.

Mmmm. Yorkie shish kabobs....trolling my hood now

Mods, I never ask for someone to be banned but this is just in poor taste and it's not even an attempt at good discussion. It's just trolling. Stating something with the sole purpose of getting a rise out of people.

If they are treating them Inhumanely, yes, I do.

The Yorkie was someone's pet. It was an assault to her as much as it was the dog.

Add in the fact that he didn't do anything to get the dog help after injuring it makes it worse.

Watch food Inc and tell me that it's not a double standard when it comes to dogs and cats

I mean, did y'all really think he wasn't getting cut/waived? That possibility never really entered my mind.

Unless of course he was innocent which...ph34r.png

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Yal are a trip and a half man I swear smh

I refuse to turn this into a religious debate, but not all "sin" is equal. I'm going to cast judgement because I would never have the sociopathic nature to do something like this to another living creature. Do I "sin"? Of course, but nothing that severe.