Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

People are acting as if he's been found guilty.

Public opinion and the justice system aren't the same thing.

We're allowed to feel anyway we want.

Don't bring that **** into this thread.

I'm sure that Casey Anthony agrees with you. Who are you to tell me what not to bring in this thread? Kill yourself. You'd get less remorse than the dog.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/falcons-player-accused-of-killing-ex-girlfriends-d/nmQ9y/

"The following day, Shembo allegedly made comments to Williams about killing the dog, and she broke up with him, she told police."

"A necropsy was conducted at Gwinnett County Animal Shelter, and tissue samples were sent to the University of Georgia for further testing, according to police. Dior had significant internal injuries and the cause of death was blunt force trauma, veterinarians determined."

"The dog had a fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising and hemorrhage in the muscles in her front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries, police said."

You think all that occurs over a Brain Anyeurism? You think the dog magically had all those injuries because of...?

At this point if there's a confession why the extra testing? What do they hope to learn that wasn't obvious in the vet's report. The only thing I could possibly think is rabies but I thought it was tested using part of the brain but I would suspect something like that would have been elaborated on a little more.

People are angry, but has anyone seen the living conditions that animals that are farmed for food love under? They are tortured their whole lives, but where is everyone that is angry about Shelby at then. It's a double standard when it comes to dogs and cats, like I said if he is found guilty then he should be suspended and fined.

That's wrong too, and it should be addressed. That doesn't let Shembo off the hook.

Public opinion and the justice system aren't the same thing.

We're allowed to feel anyway we want.

If that's the case why are you getting angry with people who have opposing opinions than you.

Ban him from his livelihood and do multiple years in prison for an animal? Absurd, imo. Animals get killed everyday so what

Unfortunately you're correct.

Domesticated animals, who rely on human beings for their care and well being do get beaten and killed every day.

Says a helluva lot more about how sick some people are (and their apologists) than it does about animals.

rounz and AtlantaFanatic like this

People are angry, but has anyone seen the living conditions that animals that are farmed for food love under? They are tortured their whole lives, but where is everyone that is angry about Shelby at then. It's a double standard when it comes to dogs and cats, like I said if he is found guilty then he should be suspended and fined.

I'm right here. I don't eat meat and also am a huge animal rights kind of guy. As for Shembo, he's gotta go. F suspended and fined, he needs to be cut and find a new profession when he gets out of jail. People who commit animal cruelty are messed up in the head and don't deserve the privilege of representing the NFL...

jeffro2000 and Troyces like this

At this point if there's a confession why the extra testing? What do they hope to learn that wasn't obvious in the vet's report. The only thing I could possibly think is rabies but I thought it was tested using part of the brain but I would suspect something like that would have been elaborated on a little more.

He confessed to her, not the cops. The vet autopsy backs up what she said.

Well there goes that:

@ZachKleinWSB: "Breaking: #Falcons have waived Prince Shembo.

I am going to assume they know something, but it still doesn't sit right with me. I'm still going to wait for the facts to come out in full.

hjerry likes this

Chinese people eat cats.

Throw em all in jail.

Sorry, we don't live in China. Food is abundant here, even for the poor. I also doubt Shembo grilled the poor pooch. It was a sociopathic move. A human is most likely next in line.

paulitik and Billy Ocean like this

That's wrong too, and it should be addressed. That doesn't let Shembo off the hook.

Never said it would but I bet you ate that chicken or cow and thought nothing of it. I'm pretty sure that you're not wanting the farmers to lose their jobs.

Is he a ********* if he did it? Yes..But there's too much going on in this world, for me to be all up in arms about 1 dog dying. Im sorry..Especially when I don't know the whole story..****, the Popo's do ths type of shizz daily(to us, not dogs)(Not a Shembo fan or anything, Just sayin)..But whatever. Carry on...Btw, if it was Matt Ryan that did it, would yall want him gone too?

Unfortunately you're correct.

Domesticated animals, who rely on human beings for their care and well being do get beaten and killed every day.

Says a helluva lot more about how sick some people are (and their apologists) than it does about animals.

The thing is these sociopaths do not distinguish between killing an animal and animal cruelty. Even hunters and farms have to treat animals humanely. However a sociopath doesn't know what being humane means.

Did he stomp it to death or kicked it hard and it died?