Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Prince Shembo Charged With Felony Animal Cruelty

1,037 posts in this topic

Adrian Peterson didn't get kicked off the team for baby cruelty, so I dunno.

Shembo is not even an 8th of the player that Peterson is and Blank won't allow it after the Vick fiasco.

Thanks to Vick, Falcons players will never be able to get past an animal cruelty case.

Falconjerome likes this

Shembo is not even an 8th of the player that Peterson is and Blank won't allow it after the Vick fiasco.

Thanks to Vick, Falcons players will never be able to get past an animal cruelty case.

One thing to be thankful for that whole mess.

He'll be back. Babineaux killed his girlfriend's dog, got caught with Gunja on I-85 North and signed two more deals. Maybe buddy is using the Force on the Filter.

"There is no weed in this truck.

Nope looks pretty clean to me.

You don't see a dead dog here.

Nope captain we don't see any carcasses on the property. You're free to go sir."

Willy Mo and Jigglypuff like this

Must have been a small dog, him facing felony charges would've been the least of his worries if it was a bigger dog.

NFL players are going crazy this offseason.

Bears just cut Ray McDonald for having another domestic dispute(2nd one within less than a year) and endangering his child. He was arrested again just a few days later for violating the restraining order his baby's mother had on him.

He'll be back. Babineaux killed his girlfriend's dog, got caught with Gunja on I-85 North and signed two more deals. Maybe buddy is using the Force on the Filter.

"There is no weed in this truck.

Nope looks pretty clean to me.

You don't see a dead dog here.

Nope captain we don't see any carcasses on the property. You're free to go sir."

Babs killed his gf's dog? I didnt know that

Babs killed his dog a few years ago, but apparently it was a self-defense situation. Not sure I buy it, but he kept his spot.

That said, I think Shembo should be gone. We don't need this on our team.

Georgia Code Ann. 16-12-4 et seq.

Animal Cruelty is defined as: “causes death or unjustifiable physical pain or suffering to any animal by an act, an omission, or willful neglect. Willful neglect means the intentional withholding of food and water required by an animal to prevent starvation or dehydration.” This is a misdemeanor with a fine up to $1000 and/or imprisonment for up to 1 year. A second or subsequent conviction carries of fine of up to $5000 and imprisonment for up to 1 year. A second or subsequent conviction which resulted in the death of an animal will be a misdemeanor of “a high and aggravated nature” with imprisonment for a minimum 3 months, maximum 12 months and/or a fine up to $10,000.

I couldn't find any info on felony animal cruelty sentencing, but going by the severity of these misdemeanors, I'd guess he's doing at least a year if convicted.