An Open Letter To Miko Grimes, Wife Of Brent Grimes

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, someone laughing at a train wreck doesn't have the train wreck owning their brain.

For real.

What I don't get is why so many people defend her actions, just because her husband is good at football.

Even if she is right on a particular subject, she's wrong in how she presents her opinions.

And yet, here is a thread about Miko on a team board that her husband doesn't even play for.

Bet you she ain't sitting down somewhere talking about tatf.

She has on several occasions. She's personally attacked me for commenting about her on TATF, and blocked me on twitter. Apparently, I'm in her head.

DLed got in her head. Any time someone does something she thinks that is a slight to her or her husband, she flips out. If anyone has a problem of people getting in their head, it's Miko Grimes.

She's a spectacle. She's a joke. She posts cartoon sex acts of her and her husband on birthday cakes, and attacks anyone she disagrees with. Of course people are going to pay attention to that. She's a trainwreck.

And yet, here is a thread about Miko on a team board that her husband doesn't even play for.

Bet you she ain't sitting down somewhere talking about tatf.

You really say some stupid shyt sometimes. This is one of those timeS lol

Oh, and I bet she still ****** about tatf sometimes.

I've done autograph signings with Brent. Miko and her son were usually there. She was so jovial. Very engaging and nothing like what I've seen or read or heard on the internet. The OP did a great job with this open letter though. I can't believe some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth. I don't know if he got a response or not, but I'm thinking it's not going to be pretty.

Edited by deester11