Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theProf

An Open Letter To Miko Grimes, Wife Of Brent Grimes

106 posts in this topic

For all those claiming this thread shows that Miko is in the collective head of TATF, just ain't so. This thread was prompted by an article, it's the only non archived thread with Miko in the title.

If you search posts for Miko, you get this thread and then have to go back months to find any other Miko references.

One thread prompted by a published article and no references for months don't make up obsession.

paulitik likes this

It's true. I don't even follow her so it doesn't bother me but the stuff I hear is ridiculous. If teammates get a hold of what she's saying that wont be good.

teammates thing i do agree with

This is really funny, but not surprising. Those who have been in military know stories about the officer wife

who has hen pecked her man to the point of thinking she's more officer than him. Then you have the poor

privates doing silly things, non-mission essential things because it's the officer's wife pet - peeve.

Now and then you have the general who comes along and put the officer's wives in their proper place.

When it comes to sports, at the end of the day, if doesn't really matter. As long as he balls, they'll get paid.

And as long as they get paid all she has to say is show me the money. If she ever has a separate career, it'll

be because he put her in the spotlight. Until that day comes, she should be looked at like any other wife or manager.

In her defense, DLed does suck pretty bad. haha

If Miko is just trying to boost her image by being a clown on social media and her only job is to get people talking about her then she is doing a fantastic job.

If she's trying to affect change then she needs to learn that the second you insult someone, they immediately turn off to everything else you say and even if you are right, it won't make a bit of difference because you've already alienated your fans. in fact, some TATF posters need to learn this lesson too.

Lol. At Brent still being the boss. I've seen and heard numerous interviews with them. We know who wears the pants.

lol. He's still the boss. Literally. She works for him. No matter how you slice it he's her boss. They talk about whatever and she executes. She's not just making moves on his behalf without his knowledge or a discussion forehand about future endeavors.

lol. He's still the boss. Literally. She works for him. No matter how you slice it he's her boss. They talk about whatever and she executes. She's not just making moves on his behalf without his knowledge or a discussion forehand about future endeavors.

Dude's whipped so hard. I bet he's even looking in the stands during games to see if Miko is telling him to play man or zone.

She's a money grubbing dumb business I've said this over and over.

They all are. Tom Brady's wife is the same. Loves money, attention and all that comes with it. It's a woman thing. Regardless of her being a model. She makes money wearing bikini's and miko makes money managing her husband. Both are married to rich men. I love money. We all love money. My manager loves money so as long as his love of money makes me more money I'm all for it. I think she fought for what her and many here thought Brent deserved. I don't think that's money grubbing. That's accurate. He deserved a big pay day. He earned it and still earning it.
Mid-Nite-Toker likes this

Dude's whipped so hard. I bet he's even looking in the stands during games to see if Miko is telling him to play man or zone.

I think it's ok to be whipped by your wife. She's whipped too. Don't let it fool you. I've been around those two. I've sat amongst most of the falcon wives and gf's except Ryan's wife and tg's wife. Her public perception is different from who she is in real life.
me4falcons likes this

They all are. Tom Brady's wife is the same. Loves money, attention and all that comes with it. It's a woman thing. Regardless of her being a model. She makes money wearing bikini's and miko makes money managing her husband. Both are married to rich men. I love money. We all love money. My manager loves money so as long as his love of money makes me more money I'm all for it. I think she fought for what her and many here thought Brent deserved. I don't think that's money grubbing. That's accurate. He deserved a big pay day. He earned it and still earning it.

Tom Brady's wife makes more money than the entire Patriots team combined lol

TheFatboi likes this

And yet, here is a thread about Miko on a team board that her husband doesn't even play for.

Bet you she ain't sitting down somewhere talking about tatf.

Lol you're salty af.

Bawse likes this

This paragraph is what Miko needs to keep in the back of her mind.

"You have dreams and inspirations of landing on a national platform to voice your opinion. You have told us this many times over the years. However, you have not been successful in doing so. You wonder why you can’t get a national platform but then you turn around and call your followers and others all sorts of names. Some of the words and phrases that come out of your mouth are cruel, vulgar and downright disrespectful. Yes, I understand you have a lot of people coming at you every day trying to get under your skin and rile you up. Guess what? They are succeeding."

Maybe she'll bake another perverted cake in response. It is her true talent.

I really didn't know what you were talking about until I did a search of Grimes 30th-year old birthday cake. i decided not to post a link, due to the possibility of some underaged people on this website.

paulitik likes this

Gisele makes way more money than Tom does. She's a billionaire. She probably thinks his job is cute.

Osiruz likes this

I really didn't know what you were talking about until I did a search of Grimes 30th-year old birthday cake. i decided not to post a link, due to the possibility of some underaged people on this website.

I am hardly a prude. I have a filthy mouth, and a very warped sense of humor, and those cakes embarrassed me.

I am hardly a prude. I have a filthy mouth, and a very warped sense of humor, and those cakes embarrassed me.

You would think that she is smart enough to realize that pictures posted on instagram and thus in the public domain might be available forever on the internet. I would hate it for them if their child (or children) might run across pictures of that birthday cake some day in the future.

Yea but the way she went about it, I have no respect for that.