Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theProf

An Open Letter To Miko Grimes, Wife Of Brent Grimes

106 posts in this topic

She's the dolphins fanbase and organization problem now.....I'm not wasting my time worrying about her....

and neither should any of us....we got a one life to live....

And yet, here is a thread about Miko on a team board that her husband doesn't even play for.

Bet you she ain't sitting down somewhere talking about tatf.

So **** true!!

I just want a good oline, a pass rush, a run game, a competent coaching staff, a playoff berth and a run at the Super Bowl. The other 31 and their fan base issues don't mean ish to me. That includes Miko Grimes.

I just want a good oline, a pass rush, a run game, a competent coaching staff, a playoff berth and a run at the Super Bowl. The other 31 and their fan base issues don't mean ish to me. That includes Miko Grimes.

Apparently she's in your head because you were compelled to post in a thread that "don't mean ish".

It's the offseason. We can discuss issues, and things that are tangentially related to our football team.

She's a trainwreck. People talk about train wrecks. It's not a big deal. You guys

can act like you're above it all, but you still felt compelled to get in it.

Yoy're no different that anyone else. There's nothing wrong with commenting about it.

Life was so much easier and simpler before social media. Some people just can't handle criticism from afar. But yet they thrive on it and come back for more. Its like a drug to them. That goes for Miko and the twitter followers and fanboys that go back and forth with her.

Apparently she's in your head because you were compelled to post in a thread that "don't mean ish".

It's the offseason. We can discuss issues, and things that are tangentially related to our football team.

She's a trainwreck. People talk about train wrecks. It's not a big deal. You guys

can act like you're above it all, but you still felt compelled to get in it.

Yoy're no different that anyone else. There's nothing wrong with commenting about it.

The only place I hear about or see Miko Grimes name mentioned is on this message board.

And commenting about a topic and obsessing over it is too different things.

Wake me when training camp starts.

me4falcons likes this

Honestly, she's not naked enough to hold my attention. And there's literally nothing else about her that warrants attention.

Grimes was a good 3rd CB for the Falcons, but until this thread, i hadn't given her a single second of thought since he left ATL.

Grrrillapmpn Inc.® likes this

The only place I hear about or see Miko Grimes name mentioned is on this message board.

And commenting about a topic and obsessing over it is too different things.

Wake me when training camp starts.

Deadspin covers her a good bit. She had a pretty infamous hissyfit after the pro-bpwl.

She's made sure she gets what little spotlight she has. Considering she was a member of this board, it doesn't surprise me she gets talked about when she gets media attention.

If I made an arse of myself to the point of national attention, I wouldn't begrudge anyone bringing it up here.

Classy.

If she didn't give a **** she wouldn't be constantly seeking attention.

She goes out of her way to draw attention to herself.

Bawse likes this

I think the Internet has created a lot more Dr. Jeckyll, Mr. Hyde type personalities. Some are much different and meaner people on the Internet, than they probably are in real life. I suppose the Internet takes away the filter that some use in person-on-person relationships, and allows the more evil darker side of the personality to come out and play.

This is true. You can become a personality on the Internet like a radio personality. Actually she can create a revenue strm for this. She's an "antagonist" so there's always money for personalities that go against the grain, rub ppl the wrong way, or create controversy. it's brilliant to me and doesn't bother me one bit. Even tho I can see why it does to some ppl. She makes me laugh. Them again, I grew up with women in my family and friends that speak their minds loudly so I'm used to it. Lol

Brent needs to shed that b**** and toss her out the club LOL

She got him by the short and curlies. He'll be driving to the stadium in a Hyundai if that ever happened, if you catch my drift.

I think the number of replies on this thread has less to do with the subject being in the minds of this fanbase and more to the fact that we're in the doldrums of the off-season and there is a dearth of quality news to post about. So instead of saying nothing, we post about stupid stuff like this instead.

But that's just my opinion.

slamee101 likes this

As a huge Grimey fan, I was glad to see him go because of Miko. It's not just the fact that we won't have to listen to her, but I lost respect for the player that let's his manager run his career like this.

As a huge Grimey fan, I was glad to see him go because of Miko. It's not just the fact that we won't have to listen to her, but I lost respect for the player that let's his manager run his career like this.

A manager can't run your career. You're still the boss. I have a manager but he works for me. And in her case she's married to the boss so she can be a fanager. At the end of the day it's about the talent and if his/her services are still wanted. As long as ppl want to do business with Brent there will be a miko. The funny thing is a lot of football wives, sports wives in general, are the same way. They just do it in an office and not on the internet. I've been around a number of football and basketball wives. Falcon wives at that. They all talk ****. Especially if they're a hardcore sports fan like miko is.

A manager can't run your career. You're still the boss. I have a manager but he works for me. And in her case she's married to the boss so she can be a fanager. At the end of the day it's about the talent and if his/her services are still wanted. As long as ppl want to do business with Brent there will be a miko. The funny thing is a lot of football wives, sports wives in general, are the same way. They just do it in an office and not on the internet. I've been around a number of football and basketball wives. Falcon wives at that. They all talk ****. Especially if they're a hardcore sports fan like miko is.

Lol. At Brent still being the boss. I've seen and heard numerous interviews with them. We know who wears the pants.

paulitik likes this

Good read. I always cringe when i see people on here actually defend her lol

I can't say I've ever defended her. I personally have a problem with fans going after players or their wives on social media platforms. As classless as she can be at times I remember people going after her and I just thought they'd be better off leaving her alone.

Brent was one of my favorite players and I'm certainly glad he got his payday. Don't know what to say about his choice in a life partner but whatever floats his boat. Hope she finally "figures it out" and grows up one day.

me4falcons likes this