Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theProf

An Open Letter To Miko Grimes, Wife Of Brent Grimes

106 posts in this topic

Wow! So glad we didn't cave to his ridiculous contract demands. Hard to believe he lets her get away with showing her arse like this..What a pair!

It's exact the opposite, we're all in her head. That's why she lashes out like a maniac.

Yeah, someone laughing at a train wreck doesn't have the train wreck owning their brain.

She's just someone who wants fame. Her life skirts the edge of it daily and she is frustrated because she isn't the Grimes people look up to. A tragic story that has played itself out through time. She isn't the first and certainly not the last.

Yeah, someone laughing at a train wreck doesn't have the train wreck owning their brain.

For real.

What I don't get is why so many people defend her actions, just because her husband is good at football.

Even if she is right on a particular subject, she's wrong in how she presents her opinions.

JDaveG likes this

It's the exact opposite, we're all in her head. That's why she lashes out like a maniac.

And yet, here is a thread about Miko on a team board that her husband doesn't even play for.

Bet you she ain't sitting down somewhere talking about tatf.

me4falcons likes this

There is also a thread about DT Muhammad Wilkerson. A Jet, not a Falcon. He also does not own folks brains. Just people writing posts on a message board.

Fair play to the guy, he is very fair to her in that letter. Most do not have that much patience for her, and rightly so; she is a despicable kunt!

I love it, he's no longer on our team because of her. But everything happens for a reason right? If we kept Grimes, who's now in his mid 30's, we wouldn't have the rising star in Tru.

And yet, here is a thread about Miko on a team board that her husband doesn't even play for.

She has on several occasions. She's personally attacked me for commenting about her on TATF, and blocked me on twitter. Apparently, I'm in her head.

DLed got in her head. Any time someone does something she thinks that is a slight to her or her husband, she flips out. If anyone has a problem of people getting in their head, it's Miko Grimes.

She's a spectacle. She's a joke. She posts cartoon sex acts of her and her husband on birthday cakes, and attacks anyone she disagrees with. Of course people are going to pay attention to that. She's a trainwreck.

Give it an hour or two then check her Twitter lol
paulitik likes this

I've done autograph signings with Brent. Miko and her son were usually there. She was so jovial. Very engaging and nothing like what I've seen or read or heard on the internet. The OP did a great job with this open letter though. I can't believe some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth. I don't know if he got a response or not, but I'm thinking it's not going to be pretty.

Well, you can lead a horse to water but if she doesn't give a ish what anyone else thinks....what's the point.

Relax this weekend knowing that she's not in ATL anymore.