Chipper Jones Gets Into Vicious Twitter Fight Over Old Autograph Snub

Nah, I'd feel awkward defending Chipper to be honest. I knew his first wife before she became his wife, so while he might have signed autographs for me that doesn't mean he didn't think his stuff didn't stink...lol

Didn't he impregnate a Hooters waitress while he was married to his first wife?

Chipper's always seemed like a conceited redneck.

Chipper isn't afraid to mix it up with people on Twitter whether it be Braves fans who were mad when he picked the Dodgers to beat the Braves in the playoffs or an ex-girlfriend. Gotta love him.

Except when he's coming up with Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.

Didn't he impregnate a Hooters waitress while he was married to his first wife?

Chipper's always seemed like a conceited redneck.

The moment in time when I became aware of his arrogance was when he was targeted by a Nat sliding into third and he was sidelined. He said something to the effect of, "How would they like it if we tried to take out their best player?" At that time Andruw was having a way better season.

The moment in time when I became aware of his arrogance was when he was targeted by a Nat sliding into third and he was sidlined. He said something to the effect of, "How would they like it if we tried to take out their best player?" At that time Andruw was having a way better season.

I remember that. It didn't really bug me but I was kind of shocked that he said that.

Andruw....*sigh