Db Got Banned! Eagles Board Ahoy!

SyCo

being able to ban people would be the peak accomplishment of my life. its everything I aspire to

yes.

but let's be real doe. db is a pain in the ace. I'm surprised they let him go that long.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you imagine the euphoria of telling someone to enjoy their vacation, or a simple gangsta bye, and ban them. must feel like standing next to Jesus

In my experience it is a burden more than anything. Anything regarding the administration of the board is a time sink. I find myself more and more bypassing my inbox saying to myself Mono can handle it. As a matter of fact that happened recently in here. Think a bunch of people got banned.

In my experience it is a burden more than anything. Anything regarding the administration of the board is a time sink. I find myself more and more bypassing my inbox saying to myself Mono can handle it. As a matter of fact that happened recently in here. Think a bunch of people got banned.

So is one of them things where after a long day of moderation you lock yourself in the bathroom and cry while the shower is running so no one can hear you?

I'd put these struggles on paper, I'm seeing a major motion picture in the works

So is one of them things where after a long day of moderation you lock yourself in the bathroom and cry while the shower is running so no one can hear you?

I'd put these struggles on paper, I'm seeing a major motion picture in the works

More like log on Afmb to see what's up and there are like 50 reports of instances where one grown man called another grown man a swear word and they demand justice.

More like log on Afmb to see what's up and there are like 50 reports of instances where one grown man called another grown man a swear word and they demand justice.

tuggles struggles

a tale of moderation

Ironically the underlying joke going on here is exactly how I perceive all of you guys. Whiny.

Wow. we're adults here. no need for name calling.

when will mono be around, this needs to be dealt with

Ironically the underlying joke going on here is exactly how I perceive all of you guys. Whiny.

difference being is that you are a mod...a job you volunteered for

people are always going to complain about perceived inconsistencies from the people in charge especially when transparency does not exist. its a fact of life

keep in mind I did say 'perceived inconsistencies' meaning I am not saying they do or don't exist as I don't have enough evidence to have an opinion

Please stop!! I am almost in tears from laughing at work!!