People Wonder Exactly Why The Bucs Sucked So Bad In 2014...

jb 3.0

Here's one of the biggest reasons, and why I believe McClown will do a little better in Cleveland.

QB hits allowed (sacks not included): #Bengals: 23 #Steelers: 21 #Packers: 19 #49ers: 16 Anthony Collins (#Bucs): 14

That was our prized free agent left tackle who was benched by Thanksgiving, and didn't play in the last 4 games...So he was giving up 1.666 QB hits per game. He was released days after the season ended and still isn't signed by anyone. I doubt he'll play another down in the NFL.

Not a good start for new GM Jason Licht, but at least he realized what a mistake he had made in signing a couple of Bengals losers like Collins and DE Michael Johnson, who was released with Collins.

Wanna know why the Bucs suck honestly and truly?

Every FA they've signed in the past few seasons hasnt panned out, at all. I mean I get why FAs wanna go to one of the 3 Florida teams, but it seems like everytime they snag a Revis,Verner,Johnson,etc. They just fizzle. Idk what it is but they just collect their paychecks and that's it. Not much on field production.

But that's not where it stops. It's ok to have some FA busts, lord knows the Falcons have, but the Bucs drafting is average at best. I mean aside from the obvious selections the Bucs have made like Winston and Evans who've they really found to be great through the draft. I'm not gonna lie I liked their draft this season. They're obviously trying to take the Dallas route by building up their OLINE with early round selections, but that'll take some time for those youngsters to gel and become NFL ready. I wish for the best for you Buc fans but I don't see much to be positive about until yall improve during the offseason.

Wanna know why the Bucs suck honestly and truly?

Every FA they've signed in the past few seasons hasnt panned out, at all. I mean I get why FAs wanna go to one of the 3 Florida teams, but it seems like everytime they snag a Revis,Verner,Johnson,etc. They just fizzle. Idk what it is but they just collect their paychecks and that's it. Not much on field production.

But that's not where it stops. It's ok to have some FA busts, lord knows the Falcons have, but the Bucs drafting is average at best. I mean aside from the obvious selections the Bucs have made like Winston and Evans who've they really found to be great through the draft. I'm not gonna lie I liked their draft this season. They're obviously trying to take the Dallas route by building up their OLINE with early round selections, but that'll take some time for those youngsters to gel and become NFL ready. I wish for the best for you Buc fans but I don't see much to be positive about until yall improve during the offseason.

Dallas has one **** of an OLine, can you imagine Ryan with that OLine?

maybe then steven jackson would not have sucked the last 2 seasons.

it seems that he has been on a losing team every season... granted the rams in his rookie year 2004 and 2006 were the only years the rams didn't have a losing season and they finished 8-8.

maybe he was a bad luck charm???

Dallas has one **** of an OLine, can you imagine Ryan with that OLine?

maybe then steven jackson would not have sucked the last 2 seasons.

it seems that he has been on a losing team every season... granted the rams in his rookie year 2004 and 2006 were the only years the rams didn't have a losing season and they finished 8-8.

maybe he was a bad luck charm???

Lol I don't think one bad RB defines us the past 2 seasons.

I have accepted that we won't be SB contenders this season unless by some work of God we get hot before the postseason. But even then I don't think we can compete with the NFC elite like GB,DAL,SEA,etc. We might can next season but in 2015 Id just be happy with a playoff appearance.

i think morer than that

the D was horrid

no1 expected that

in week 3 when we put up 56 in 3 quarters, it was pretty clear they were not graspping Lovies Scheme...

Which again falls on the FO. They've spent the last 2 seasons building up the offense during the draft while trying to fix the defense via FA. Too bad none of those signings have panned out as well as they hoped.

Lol I don't think one bad RB defines us the past 2 seasons.

I have accepted that we won't be SB contenders this season unless by some work of God we get hot before the postseason. But even then I don't think we can compete with the NFC elite like GB,DAL,SEA,etc. We might can next season but in 2015 Id just be happy with a playoff appearance.

I'm a superstitious silly nilly.

remember it is only weird if it doesn't work.

It isn't just 2014, they've sucked for quite sometime. I forgot when they were good it's been so long

With Gruden. They get greedy and let go of the guy that was the best HC in the history of their franchise. A SB Champion. Three head coaches later......they have not recovered.

It's been awhile since we've had the Falcons-Bucs rivalry have a strong presence of smack talk online it seems.

I guess it hasn't seemed very worth it. Since the 2009 season, it hasn't seemed to have been as strong as it was from 05-08.

It may seem obvious as to why, but at times it was surprising. After 2012, fans here seemed to like bragging to Saints and Panthers fans about being 13-3 while they were 7-9, but not to Bucs fans even though they were 7-9, and imo no worse than any division rival. I guess the rivalry isn't as strong as it once was.

It's been awhile since we've had the Falcons-Bucs rivalry have a strong presence of smack talk online it seems.

I guess it hasn't seemed very worth it. Since the 2009 season, it hasn't seemed to have been as strong as it was from 05-08.

It may seem obvious as to why, but at times it was surprising. After 2012, fans here seemed to like bragging to Saints and Panthers fans about being 13-3 while they were 7-9, but not to Bucs fans even though they were 7-9, and imo no worse than any division rival. I guess the rivalry isn't as strong as it once was.

From what I remember that season, even though they embarassingly swept us, you could just clearly tell the Bucs weren't as good as the Saints and Panthers despite the 7-9 record, especially down the stretch.

A lot of their wins they squeaked by to get to 7-9... essentially 50/50 toss up games. I don't know about the Saints, but the Panthers lost a stupid number of games where literally one small routine play was the difference that came at the very end... in games that we were leading nearly the entire time.

Chicago game, 2nd Bucs game, 1st Falcons game, Seahawks, Chiefs game.

The 7 games we did win that year we won convincingly and usually by pretty comfortable margins. That's why we were so pissed after 2012, because we all felt we were clearly a lot better than that 7-9 record showed. The 2012 Panthers were one of the most stupidly unlucky seasons I've ever seen in any sport. We were even like 0-14 in ******* coin tosses that year if that tells you just how bad our luck was.

Then 2013 happened, where we once again won a bunch of games by comfortable margins, but the difference was we started winning the close ones and stopped blowing leads in the 4th quarter as well. Aside from the Giants and Broncos game, I honestly I think we were d*mn near just as good in 2012 as we were in 2013. 2014 was a pretty clear step back though due to multiple reasons.

Edited by Born A-Ginn

jb is going to go bat guano crazy when we convincingly sweep the buccies this season!

The Atlanta Falcons: Only team in the NFCS to have a winning record against all NFCS opponents!

jb is going to go bat guano crazy when we convincingly sweep the buccies this season!

The Atlanta Falcons: Only team in the NFCS to have a winning record against all NFCS opponents!

Falcons will go 2-0 against him if you draft him...sig bet old man?

You still willing to do this? But **** the sig bet! Falcons sweep the Bucs I'm gone from RC FOREVER!! FOREVER!!!!

The Bucs win even one of the 2 games, you take your sorry, delusional, self involved butt to wherever you want but here...FOREVER!!! Put your money where that toothless, nasty hole you call a mouth is!!!

C'mon Hot Shot whadda you say you ******* *****? Put the **** up or shut the **** up!!!

Falcons will go 2-0 against him if you draft him...sig bet old man?

You still willing to do this? But **** the sig bet! Falcons sweep the Bucs I'm gone from RC FOREVER!! FOREVER!!!!

The Bucs win even one of the 2 games, you take your sorry, delusional, self involved butt to wherever you want but here...FOREVER!!! Put your money where that toothless, nasty hole you call a mouth is!!!

C'mon Hot Shot whadda you say you ******* *****? Put the **** up or shut the **** up!!!

Why does this place smell again all of a sudden?

Sure, I'll do a sig bet if you don't meltdown and leave again...but I do not want you gone forever. Just sig, the only way you go away forever jb is when the good Lord takes you!

Why does this place smell again all of a sudden?

Sure, I'll do a sig bet if you don't meltdown and leave again...but I do not want you gone forever. Just sig, the only way you go away forever jb is when the good Lord takes you!

**** your sig bet Francine! Man up for once in your miserable life!

You win, I'm gone from here forever, I win, You're gone from here forever!!

You can always come over to the REAL RIVAL CENTRAL and be ignored by everyone once you lose.laugh.png

I realize not having mods to run to scares you clear outta your bloomers, but put your $$ where your mouth is limp****.

C'mon Pusswah, man up.....FOR ONCE!!!!

You gonna bet or not? And you can keep your sig. Who the **** cares about sig bets in a forum where only a few people show up?

You think I'm as stupid as you believe everyone else to be, which is the main reason you're usually over here playing with yourself while searching for someone to respond to your inane crap.

**** your sig bet Francine! Man up for once in your miserable life!

You win, I'm gone from here forever, I win, You're gone from here forever!!

You can always come over to the REAL RIVAL CENTRAL and be ignored by everyone once you lose.laugh.png

I realize not having mods to run to scares you clear outta your bloomers, but put your $$ where your mouth is limp****.

C'mon Pusswah, man up.....FOR ONCE!!!!

Why would I want you gone and why would you want me gone? I only sig bet and the only way I'm leaving here is when the good Lord takes me. Besides I am waiting on my possible moderator gig. Don't worry jb, I am prepared to be fair and impartial if I get the job!

Why would I want you gone and why would you want me gone? I only sig bet and the only way I'm leaving here is when the good Lord takes me. Besides I am waiting on my possible moderator gig. Don't worry jb, I am prepared to be fair and impartial if I get the job!

With you gone Rival fans that don't mind being watched over by Mods that don't want 'em here anyway can come back.

Actually it's just to have you GONE....FOR ******* EVER! The mere thought brings smiles to many. Why do you think there's only you and Cheffie and a few others here?

You gonna do this or not? I'm beginning to get ill just conversing with you.