Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JerseyNo12

Eastern Conference Finals, Game 4: #1 Hawks @ #2 Cavaliers (Cavs Lead 3-0)

349 posts in this topic

These 3's can kiss my ***. I wanna see PERO come in an just **** **** up!

Man Pero's been one of the hardest Hawks to watch and that's saying something. I cringe when he's out there

Man Pero's been one of the hardest Hawks to watch and that's saying something. I cringe when he's out there

ID rather have Ivan Johnson than Pero!!!!!!!! hes a REAL DAWG

Who cares I just wanna see some fighting

Thabo should have very little to do w/ the poor shooting guys. Some extra possessions through good defense would help sure but this is a waaaay deeper problem than just the injuries.

Peachtree Hoops ‏@peachtreehoops 2m2 minutes ago

At this moment, the Hawks are shooting 25.7% from three in this series. The Cavs are shooting 40.8% from three in this series.

I say again we picked a beautiful time of year to really get caught w/ our pants down. At this point Jsmoove would look like a sharpshooter.

Fun fact I saw on ESPN today: Josh is the second-worst all time NBA three point shooter with qualifying attempts at 29%. Barkley is the only one worse at 28%

Lebron crying for a call up 16. Lol

The funniest part is he could probably go as far as physically touching them and they still would never even CONSIDER T-ing him up (heck they'd probably get a boner out of it)

When he starts hitting watch out. Scott is dangerous

Lol, drink a beer kid.

Also, all Scott can hit is the blunt apparently. He can't shoot for ****.

oh my milsap

Oddly I think that might be his first missed FT of the series. This would be a huge advantage if we hadn't sh^t our pants in nearly every other way