Passing Tds After The First Seven Years, Unmasked

ElbowDrop

Here's some active qbs after their first seven years. I added these up in my head real quick so im sure some are off. Matt Ryan, like in several categories is second only to peyton manning but really what does it mean? He didn't face the same circumstances other qbs did... injuries, not being starters for portions of their careers. I mean I guess you can tip your hat to him for being able to come in and start right out of college, and managing to stay healthy, and consistent. Also should note he is the youngest of all these qbs

peyton manning -216

matt ryan - 181

eli manning - 156

carson palmer - 154

joe flacco - 148

tom brady - 147

jay cutler -136

phillip rivers - 136

drew brees - 134

aaron rodgers - 132

tony romo - 118

What stands out to me is peyton manning blowing up the end zone since the 90s, tom brady and rodgers working their way up the list despite not being starters, and the fact anyone thinks romo is a top ten qb bahaha

and im sure we'll see andrew luck surpass everyone by his seventh season

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these victimized cowboy fans already blowing their rape whistle. good grief guys read the op

Victimized Cowboys fans....

This thread was started by a Falcon fan about a Falcon player because another Falcon fan used the wrong stats. .

Victim looks to be Falcon Fans.

This thread was started by a Falcon fan about a Falcon player because another Falcon fan used the wrong stats. .

lol another one cant read

saint fan though, thats expected...no excuse for you cowboys fan

Here's some active qbs after their first seven years. I added these up in my head real quick so im sure some are off. Matt Ryan, like in several categories is second only to peyton manning but really what does it mean? He didn't face the same circumstances other qbs did... injuries, not being starters for portions of their careers. I mean I guess you can tip your hat to him for being able to come in and start right out of college, and managing to stay healthy, and consistent. Also should note he is the youngest of all these qbs

peyton manning -216

matt ryan - 181

eli manning - 156

carson palmer - 154

joe flacco - 148

tom brady - 147

jay cutler -136

phillip rivers - 136

drew brees - 134

aaron rodgers - 132

tony romo - 118

What stands out to me is peyton manning blowing up the end zone since the 90s, tom brady and rodgers working their way up the list despite not being starters, and the fact anyone thinks romo is a top ten qb bahaha

and im sure we'll see andrew luck surpass everyone by his seventh season

And Jameis Winston by his 6th season.laugh.pnglaugh.png

A fella can always hold out hope.....wink.png

Hmmmm you seem to be getting a complex.

im not even sure what you're talking about right now. i clearly said in the op that tds after seven years didnt matter because of different circumstances...how does that make me a victim?

Hey look who it is, to inject his assholeism into a thread...

...I remember when you got called out for being the biggest d0uche on the forums. Wonder why that was...

im not even sure what you're talking about right now. i clearly said in the op that tds after seven years didnt matter because of different circumstances...how does that make me a victim?

I didn't even read that post. Lol

Too long. Lol

Falcons fans just have a penchant for being the victims.

Hey look who it is, to inject his assholeism into a thread...

...I remember when you got called out for being the biggest d0uche on the forums. Wonder why that was...

I could've sworn you just wrote that about yourself :D

I didn't even read that post. Lol

Too long. Lol

Falcons fans just have a penchant for being the victims.

ever think maybe you just assume the worst because you're a **** sucker? im just saying man, it's the little things like that, that make the difference

Because you can't take critisism and cry about it nonstop like a little *****.

Because "critisism" (not a fuggin word) is all you know.

You can't discuss anything with a Falcons fan without bashing on something about their team(s).