Pick it!  

18 members have voted

1. 1. do it

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally rooting for LeBron because I hate the media lovefest that has gone on all year with Golden State, and it would be nice to see him win one for his city. . Though it's likely to end up just like last year's finals with no Kyrie.

Personally rooting for LeBron because I hate the media lovefest that has gone on all year with Golden State, and it would be nice to see him win one for his city. . Though it's likely to end up just like last year's finals with no Kyrie.

so the media doesn't have a lovefeast for Bron? They call him the perfect basketball player and this morning on the Sports Reporters they said put him on any team in the East and they make the Finals. Both Bron and Golden State has earned everything the media has said about them

so the media doesn't have a lovefeast for Bron? They call him the perfect basketball player and this morning on the Sports Reporters they said put him on any team in the East and they make the Finals. Both Bron and Golden State has earned everything the media has said about them

LeBron has titles and is proven. People are calling GS a top 5 team of all time without having won anything yet.

I was about to say, GSW won 67 games.

Anyway, I'm rooting for GSW. Except when he plays the Hawks, can't root against Steph Curry.

Edited by JerseyNo12

Bron has also proven to choke in the playoffs and finals. Some say Bron will be better than Jordan. And these are people in the media

Still. He's done something. GSW is full of show boaters and people who haven't done anything yet they get treated like humble basketball gods.

I'm rooting for my team until they are out. My friends laugh, i may look crazy,we may lose. But what's tge point in being a fan. its no fun if you jump ship.

Some do not understand the true meaning of being a fan, you know, riding with your team until the end. Definition of fairweather going on in here.

I'm rooting for my team until they are out. My friends laugh, i may look crazy,we may lose. But what's tge point in being a fan. its no fun if you jump ship.

You've given up and folded. Might aswell put on a Lebron jersey.

You're both idiots. I'll be rooting for LeBron when they play Golden State. I don't want them to beat us, but it's inevitable. I still want to win the series.

Call me and idiot all you want but I will NEVER EVER root for Lebron while we are still playing them. FAIRWEATHER

You're such a little dumbass.

You're both idiots. I'll be rooting for LeBron when they play Golden State. I don't want them to beat us, but it's inevitable. I still want to win the series.

Fairweather Mo always ready. GTFO bro. You're irritating.

Why THE **** would a Hawks fan make this thread when our series is still underway? Dude... you deserve your card revoked.

Cry about it little *****. I will still be watching every game and rooting for my team, even if I know we're not pulling it out. All you're gonna do is cry and ***** about everything. I ain't being fairweather. Just making this thread in advance.