Ecf Game 2 Thread : Hawks Vs Cavs @ Atl

What if the reality is BS officiating is the norm when it comes to mega stars in the NBA which is a widely held view of regular NBA watchers?

I'm pretty sure if you actually watch more games than the Hawks you would see how refs call games. You can make every excuse you want for your team losing but refs are not gonna call a perfect game for any team period. It's pretty simple
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuk it I'm still TRUE TO ATLANTA!!

Unless you(Baze) and your teammates are going to actually show up and at least make this a series, I suggest you STFU and stop giving Cavs more reason to embarrass you.

Thats Al all day everyday

I think part of the problem with the officiating is that the rules have evolved to almost any contact period is a foul. There is obviously constant contact and if the refs called every foul itd be a.free throw contest. I say relax the rules, let em dang play, and the refs arent to be ticky tack

I think if u polled fans on which sport had the highest likelihood of being rigged itd be boxing and then basketball.

those are the main 2 that have the best chance. Can't really throw a baseball game unless you want to ignorantly make a crystal clear bad call. Football refs definitely make horrible calls.
Guest Homer the Brave

What we have seen since the all star break and including the playoffs, is that this is NOT as talented a team as we think they are. The start of the season, and January in particular, were the exception rather than the rule. I mean, who were Korver, Teague, Carroll, Millsap, and Horford before they started playing for Bud? Average players, nothing special. The fact they have gotten this far is a testament to Bud. What we are seeing now is the real talent we have, because the playoffs expose you for what you really are.

But I will say this. This team has a lot of heart and battle in them. They play hard and we should appreciate that.

The stars get all the calls. Every call is made on a reputation scale.

not completely true. There are several moments every season where stars don't get calls. If that were true, LeBron, durant, Duncan, Melo, etc...Wouldn't be crying to the refs looking for fouls every night. even curry was fouled on a 3 the other night that wasn't called

What we have seen since the all star break and including the playoffs, is that this is NOT as talented a team as we think they are. The start of the season, and January in particular, were the exception rather than the rule. I mean, who were Korver, Teague, Carroll, Millsap, and Horford before they started playing for Bud? Average players, nothing special. The fact they have gotten this far is a testament to Bud. What we are seeing now is the real talent we have, because the playoffs expose you for what you really are.

But I will say this. This team has a lot of heart and battle in them. They play hard and we should appreciate that.

We have a great system, and some excellent pieces. What we need is a guy like Durant to make them elite. The superstar role is real in the NBA playoffs. It affects everything, especially the officiating. The league only wants marketable star players to win it's championships.