Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jigglypuff

Ecf Game 2 Thread : Hawks Vs Cavs @ Atl

481 posts in this topic

the refs could call travel and carry on every possession if they want

Just pointing out what I was saying the other night. Both teams get bad calls and no calls. Refs aren't the blame for a team losing or winning
Sui_Generis likes this

You're the only guy I've ever seen defending NBA officiating. That's gotta be like an Elvis sighting or something. lol

it's not defending. It's telling the truth. While yall are whining about the refs I'm pointing out the reality of what happens in the NBA period. There will be good calls, bad calls and no calls. No rocket science involved

Just pointing out what I was saying the other night. Both teams get bad calls and no calls. Refs aren't the blame for a team losing or winning

i would agree today. But back in 2001 i believe in game 6 against the Kings, my Lakers definitely got all the calls. Most blatant cheating i have ever seen

You're the only guy I've ever seen defending NBA officiating. That's gotta be like an Elvis sighting or something. lol

This could be the truest statement in the history of everything.

i would agree today. But back in 2001 i believe in game 6 against the Kings, my Lakers definitely got all the calls. Most blatant cheating i have ever seen

is that the series where divac tipped the ball out to Horry

yep the Kings were in control of that game and the refs took it over and handed it to the lakers. i still have that game on video i believe. it's also the game the ref who was found guilty of fixing games pointed to as a game he knew was fixed by the referees who did that game. i have plenty of laker friends who all admit to that game having the fix in.. it says something that even the fans of the winning team saw what was going on.

I became a Kings fan that series

yep the Kings were in control of that game and the refs took it over and handed it to the lakers. i still have that game on video i believe. it's also the game the ref who was found guilty of fixing games pointed to as a game he knew was fixed by the referees who did that game.

They should have had joey Crawford out there

How are Deandre Jordan, Dwight Howard, and Tristan Thompson so awful at free throws?

I know Shaq was awful as well, but d@mn.

It's like they aren't trying most of the time and have given up trying to make them lol.

it's not defending. It's telling the truth. While yall are whining about the refs I'm pointing out the reality of what happens in the NBA period. There will be good calls, bad calls and no calls. No rocket science involved

What if the reality is BS officiating is the norm when it comes to mega stars in the NBA which is a widely held view of regular NBA watchers?

thanat0s likes this

How are Deandre Jordan, Dwight Howard, and Tristan Thompson so awful at free throws?

I know Shaq was awful as well, but d@mn.

It's like they aren't trying most of the time and have given up trying to make them lol.

Shaq use to hit them when they mattered