Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jigglypuff

Ecf Game 2 Thread : Hawks Vs Cavs @ Atl

481 posts in this topic

Atlanta Hawks basketball is a Regular Season only thing apparently. 3rd round now, and they're still trying to get back to regular season form? Sorry guys, if it hasn't happened yet chances are it's not going to.

let's be real with ourselves. If john wall didn't get hurt, the hawks would have been done in 5 last series. They shouldn't be this far

Naw, I'm Cleveland EVERYTHING. Browns, Indians, Cavs, etc.... I'm just a Falcons fan too.

Well, people didn't think we would get past the Bulls without Love and especially after Irving went down. Then they didn't think we would get past the Hawks.

This is disappointing. Also. The hawks have gotten zero attention before this series started as a legitimate contender.

let's be real with ourselves. If john wall didn't get hurt, the hawks would have been done in 5 last series. They shouldn't be this far

Why are you an "Atlanta" fan?

Naw, I'm Cleveland EVERYTHING. Browns, Indians, Cavs, etc.... I'm just a Falcons fan too.

Well, people didn't think we would get past the Bulls without Love and especially after Irving went down. Then they didn't think we would get past the Hawks.

Stop lying!

laugh.png

Hard to disagree after watching Atlanta struggle against Brooklyn, a team that only made the playoffs because Indy and Miami dealt with injuries.