Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jigglypuff

Ecf Game 2 Thread : Hawks Vs Cavs @ Atl

481 posts in this topic

Yeah, but people really underestimated Thompson. I've watched him grow EVERY year he's been with us. I could have told a lot of talking heads that this guy is our "utility" guy. Like Dennis Rodman when he was with Detroit (without the headaches).

Thompson is good. If he becomes a banger he'll really be a legit threat.

Thompson is good. If he becomes a banger he'll really be a legit threat.

Yeah, I know. Have to stop him from driving the lane and challenge EVERY shot he takes.

Dude, evidently you don't know BBall. People like Curry really can't be stopped. Just contained. You focus your energy on his supporting cast like Thompson (WHO CAN BE STOPPED).

yeah i don't know basketball. I wonder do coaches just say "don't worry about stopping Curry" that's just stupid. Evidently you know nothing about Golden State but what you see on espn. I watch all their games. Of course you can't stop Steph. Doesn't means you don't try.

Wow...a conference final game in which the entire 4th quarter is garbage time...

Dude, evidently you don't know BBall. People like Curry really can't be stopped. Just contained. You focus your energy on his supporting cast like Thompson (WHO CAN BE STOPPED).

Thompson can go off as well.

Him playing along side Curry tampers his potential a bit.

Thompson could be a potential superstar if he was the guy on another team.

he has it in him. That's for sure

We don't need to stop Curry. Just Thompson.

I have to agree with a$$hole. That is just stupid.

Well, this thread isn't about this game anymore. Later.

What is there to discuss besides the Hawks taking and missing every 3 they take

But he CAN be stopped. Curry can't. You just have to try to contain Curry.

ok

I say that as a term of endearment

yeah i don't know basketball. I wonder do coaches just say "don't worry about stopping Curry" that's just stupid. Evidently you know nothing about Golden State but what you see on espn. I watch all their games. Of course you can't stop Steph. Doesn't means you don't try.

Dude, if you don't understand the basketball lingo I just told you about not stopping Curry, but trying to contain him, then you need to stop talking to me.

It's not that we can't beat them. It's not that we are getting hurt. It's not that we suck. It's that we aren't playing with any swagger or life about us at all. Someone on this team has to find it in their self to speak up and be the guy that motivates. And I can already name 3 that won't do it (Milsap,Teague,and Korver). So I'm looking at 2 people to be our spark. That is Baze and Dennis.

Man...the Hawks could use a big like him. Or Mozgov.

Well, it took us about 3 years of top lottery picks to get a guy like him. We better sign him to a very long extension.