Alvin Gentry "more Than Interested In The Pelicans Job "

Kevo

I think this would be a lateral move for the Pelicans!

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.ssf/2015/05/golden_state_warriors_alvin_ge.html

The New Orleans Pelicans might not have to do much courting with Golden State Warriors lead assistant Alvin Gentry, who has emerged as a leading candidate for the team's vacancy at head coach.

Gentry, who was interviewed by Pelicans executive vice president Mickey Loomis and general manager Dell Demps on Monday night in San Francisco, believes the opportunity to coach star forward Anthony Davis could be career defining, according to a source close to Gentry.

''He's more than interested,'' the source said Thursday morning. ''He really believes that this is a job that would certainly define him as a coach because of the opportunity that it creates.

''Certainly this is one of those jobs that you feel is probably as good as any job available right now, no question. Even if there were no other jobs, it would still be the best.''

With Davis in the fold, the Pelicans' job is widely regarded as the best among the openings in the league, which includes vacancies with the Orlando Magic and Denver Nuggets. The opportunity to coach Davis, who was first-team All-NBA this season, is the obvious draw. Another source said the Pelicans even received an overture from Kentucky's John Calipari, who won an NCAA championship with Davis in 2012. In addition to Gentry, the team has targeted Tom Thibodeau, who's expected to part ways with the Bulls.

Shouldn't you be worried about your Hawks shytting the bed?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah... I'll worry about my team hitting 3's in the conference championship...

...you worry about yours hitting golf balls.

Just curious, how long ago was it that the Pelicans got swept out of the playoffs?

HeII...I didn't even expect us to get to the playoffs.

Getting in actually prolonged the inevitable.

I have a feeling that the Hawks are just prolonging the inevitable as well.

Around the same time that your dad and brother were pulling a train on your sister.

Dad is dead. Don't have a sister...

However, that's hilarious coming from a ****in Frenchie piece of crap who's entire family tree on both sides the last 3 generations probably has the same last name.

Go brush your two teeth swamp rat.

Dad is dead. Don't have a sister...

However, that's hilarious coming from a ****in Frenchie piece of crap who's entire family tree on both sides the last 3 generations probably has the same last name.

Go brush your two teeth swamp rat.

My past, your future..... You want any advice?

I have 23 teeth as I am just outside any swamps areas.