Look Up Hawks Fans

Dirtybird#11

THE SKY ISNT FALLING.

Big friggin deal! We lost game 1. Have we done this before? Yes we have! What did we proceed to do? Win the series! Why expect different?

Sure losing DMC stings, but not enough for us to be knocked outta contention. I mean honestly what about DMC tonight against playoff Lebron lead YALL to believe he would be the difference maker? Absolutely nothing. He played awful offensively and defensively. But how do we replace him?

It's simple fellas you use Moose,Scott,and Baze until the cows come home. All 3 of those players combined with more minutes is dangerously electric. I mean if you think about it the only time all 3 of them where on the floor in these playoffs was when we erased a 30 point deficit against Washington..... So what makes yall believe they won't produce like we know they can. Of course they'll all have to play roles effectively (Baze=Slash/Defense,Moose=Rebound/Space,and Scott=Score/Help Defend) but I'm confident they'll do so!

And if that doesn't encourage yall enough to change the mindset then maybe this will.... We got 2 home games that we will win. Games 2/5..... That leaves us 3 opportunities to steal just 1 game in Cleveland to force a game 7 against these morons..... I like our chances.

In the great words of Journey.... Don't stop believing! Cause these Hawks ain't don't yet.

Not very much reason to be optimistic. JR Smith was the only player on their bench who scored. Sure they don't go deep, but Dellavedova had been playing well for them too. Pretty sure Shumpert was cold. Kyrie was pretty quiet too (though he's hurt). Lost DC who is the Hawks leading scorer and best wing defender outside of Thabo (who is also lost for the year). Pero is still trash, Teague is still hot and cold, Dennis is still taking bad shots, Kyle still can't get open looks, Millsap is shooting bad, Al... I like Al.

It's not the loss it's losing DMC and not having Thabo, our two best defenders gone we've been getting bye barely without Thabo but no way we can do it without both.

Just being real here but we are going to get swept this series.

I'm not giving up until there is 0% chance of winning. I don't care if they get up 3-0 on us, I'll still be there watching and rooting until they are completely eliminated. And as far as DMC goes, thank you for an amazing season/postseason, but next man up.

Hey guys, we'll get some adjustments made and get back on track. Glad to hear Carroll will be ok, just wish Millsap and Horford would get on a hot streak....especially Millsap, he doesnt seem to be his normal self the last couple of series.. kinda looking like Joe Johnson when he was here...

But in no way, shape, or form is this series over.

Look I'm happy with our season but this team has not played well since we clinched the playoffs in the reg. Season, we have gone soft since then our record and stats show this but we were able to coast into, the playoffs.

Add into that the loss of Thabo and now DMC for at least a game or two and you have got to be nuts if you think we are beating the Cavs.

This looks nothing like the Mid season Hawks, we peaked to soon and had some key defensive injuries.

I truly believe that Milsap will have one of those nights in Game 2 that'll have some national eyebrows raised.... I'm talking a triple double... Maybe 25+ 15 10 type of night?

Wish he would have, he didnt look capable of a double double, like ever