Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

#1 Hawks Vs #2 Lebron's Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 Thread

682 posts in this topic

I disagree. Watch from the other angle. KK had his arm extended but didnt push off. When he backed off to shot the defender threw himself back like he was.pushed. Hence the standing flop.

the nba rules states you can't extend your arm. So it was the correct call. He got separation from it. You guys are going to have to stop complaining about the refs on every call. Starting to sound like Saints fans

the nba rules states you can't extend your arm. So it was the correct call. He got separation from it. You guys are going to have to stop complaining about the refs on every call. Starting to sound like Saints fans

Dellavadova just fully extended his arm. Wasn't a foul.

Come on now lol.

Teague is playing like an All Star again. This is the Jeff Teague Atl needs

I'd guess an extended rest to give his ankles a break helped.

Talking about extending ur arm is different than ur arm being extended. One is an action. He didnt get separation from it. We disagree, big deal. But u can keep the saints fans talk and me out of the same sentence