Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

#1 Hawks Vs #2 Lebron's Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 Thread

682 posts in this topic

especially when against this particluar team. They might maybe get that call but we absolutely wont

lol come on now. Both teams are getting no calls and bad calls. Take the segment a minute ago, you had 3 consecutive no calls that could have easily been fouls. 2 by the Hawks, 1 by the cavs

Well it's just one game fellas we will learn from this game. Remember if it wasn't for lucky azz JR Smith this game would have a different result!!

Well it's just one game fellas we will learn from this game. Remember if it wasn't for lucky azz JR Smith this game would have a different result!!

I'd agree but next game it'll just be someone else. This series was always on the razors edge...and without Carroll...I'm having trouble seeing it

You guys need to ease up on Sap. He's a power forward busting his tail trying to cover essentially a guard.

Jr Smith tore us a new one in this one.. we definitely won't see that again.

pretty sure somebody probably said the same thing about PP last second 3 pointers also

If Carroll is out, one of their wing players is going to ball out every game. Smith, James, Irving, Shumpert, it doesn't matter. Perimeter defense is about to be nonexistent.

No but they got 4 other guys that can play one night wonders and no names going nuts on us has been a trademark of our D

I won't be watching any sports talk shows tomorrow morning, lol. At least the Braves won. On to game two.

Me too I'm definitely staying away from Lebron's ESPN.