Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

#1 Hawks Vs #2 Lebron's Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 Thread

682 posts in this topic

First of all, we already have an ECF thread (which only has two pages, so this is redundant).

Two, let's try to be classy and say #2 Cavaliers

Three, #HawksRising? Seriously?

Lol. so now we have to figure out which thread to post in. The other thread says "Eastern Conference Final Thread" So that's kinda interpreted as the series thread. This one says game 1. Soooooo. I'm just excited for the game tonight.

I was under the impression only JN12 was allowed to post game threads seeing as how he has all the good juju

Well, technically, I only acknowledge in-game threads that have the word "official" in the title. Official makes everything better.

I am so ready for this game that I cannot concentrate at work. Go Hawks!

No lie! I am resisting the urge to close up the office and go home, only because I know I'd be sitting there staring at the clock.

Fellas what works better? A single game thread or a full series thread? We all know how our Hawks do when we divide them up oppose to letting all of our thought fly in a series based thread. I'm telling yah do you wanna win? Then comment here! Superstition is a brutal thing.

Lol so is JN12 gonna make the "official"

I'll be honest, I was feeling a little bitter about it. I put a lot of thought into those threads man. sad.png It's okay though.laugh.png

This is gonna be a fun and interesting series. I can't wait!

blkbigdog35 and thanat0s like this

huh?unsure.png not for a dude I hope?

Don't judge. TATH is an open minded community :D

Plus if you play your cards right he might ask you to prom

blkbigdog35 likes this

I'll be honest, I was feeling a little bitter about it. I put a lot of thought into those threads man. sad.png It's okay though.laugh.png

Yeah man I got alittle excited and created the ECF thread. But hey you can bless that one for ustongue.png

No.11 likes this

I'll be honest, I was feeling a little bitter about it. I put a lot of thought into those threads man. :( It's okay though.:lol:

I'm starving and I need to eat, but I'm so stressed I can't focus on cooking dinner, lol.

I'm starving and I need to eat, but I'm so stressed I can't focus on cooking dinner, lol.

Man I know that feeling. It's probably been about a month or so since I cooked anything, even an omelet. Well, I did grill some ribs, chicken, and hot dogs last weekend and on Mother's day, but I don't really count that cause I didn't marinade or chop up the meat.

Man I know that feeling. It's probably been about a month or so since I cooked anything, even an omelet. Well, I did grill some ribs, chicken, and hot dogs last weekend and on Mother's day, but I don't really count that cause I didn't marinade or chop up the meat.

heh I made ribs last Friday but they didn't finish till about the late 3rd qtr and I was on such pins and needles I barley touched them. Made pretty good leftovers the next day though.

thanat0s likes this

I wanna see the retro jersey's at some point in this series (probably some postseason rule that says they can't)