Carson Palmer

Colin Kaepernick

Eli Manning

Jay Cutler

Joe Flacco

Matthew Stafford

Russel Wilson

Ryan Tannehill

Holy Crap the Falcons and their players are constantly crapped upon by the Media.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't care about all of that.

My tweet to Mr. Brunell:

Already on this lmao

Posted Images

with the exception of Rodgers and Brees, Ryan has outplayed them all. that's just a guy looking at the team record and making assumptions accordingly. the thing that trips me out though is that regardless of expectations and records they still give the benefit of the doubt to Rivers & Romo

Ummmm...can't get with you there, but I understand what you're saying.

Like I said, everyone is entitled to be wrong if they choose. tongue.png

But seriously, which of the tier 2 QB's would you take over Ryan, all other things being equal? I would take Eli, Flacco and Wilson's rings, but I think Ryan would make each of their teams better were their roles reversed. Nobody else on that list excites me at all.

with the exception of Rodgers and Brees, Ryan has outplayed them all. that's just a guy looking at the team record and making assumptions accordingly. the thing that trips me out though is that regardless of expectations and records they still give the benefit of the doubt to Rivers & Romo

Uh yes, Doctor so and so, could you please inform us as to who you have in your top 10 category? Thank you...

insert-me-anywhere-tobias-funke-one-flew

Archived