Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4.5 underdogs

Mark Brunell's 1St And 2Nd Tier Quarterbacks

465 posts in this topic

Lmfao you're literally the most annoying poster on these boards.

Lol I'm simply stating the guy isn't who you're saying he is. Not even a bad thing, don't know why you're getting so emotional over bro. Much love though, I won't bother discussing anything with you if I bother you so much

Lol I'm simply stating the guy isn't who you're saying he is. Not even a bad thing, don't know why you're getting so emotional over bro. Much love though, I won't bother discussing anything with you if I bother you so much

I'm just playing, but on a serious note, neither of us really know the truth

Knight of God likes this

The Andy Dalton scale is the best QB scale out there. Matt Ryan is better than Dalton, so he is a keeper.

Out of all these dumb lists analysts make regarding QBs this is probably my all time favorite. They get their own dang category.

THE SOUTHERNERS!

hp6Ma9t.jpg

(Also this one is based off of tangible evidence and not some BS opinion)

Teddy Bridgewater and Matt Schaub are in the same category as Andrew Luck. Got it.

Teddy Bridgewater and Matt Schaub are in the same category as Andrew Luck. Got it.

Yes I am sorry the "fact" that when that was done that is where Lucks QBR put him. Sorry to upset the holy balance that is Luck on top! WOOT!

I learned how horrible QBR is the day I learned that Charlie Batch was credited as having a perfect score in a game in which he threw 2 interceptions and one of the TDs he threw as a defection off a defender's hand against the Bucs several years ago.

Knight of God likes this

Matt Ryan snubbed.

1st Tier

Aaron Rodgers

Andrew Luck

Ben Rothlisberger

Drew Brees

Peyton Manning

Philip Rivers

Tom Brady

Tony Romo

2nd Tier

Andy Dalton

Cam Newton

Carson Palmer

Colin Kaepernick

Eli Manning

Jay Cutler

Joe Flacco

Matthew Stafford

Russel Wilson

Ryan Tannehill

Holy Crap the Falcons and their players are constantly crapped upon by the Media.

He must have just forgotten about Ryan. Nobody in their right mind will pick Tannehill, Wilson, Kapernick, Palmer, Cutler, Dalton, and Newton over Matt Ryan. Imagine what Seattle would be if Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson switched places.

Tug merely posted a list that he thought was funny. I highly doubt he was trying to create a QBR discussion.

Oh I know. I just took it as an opportunity to talk about it.