Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4.5 underdogs

Mark Brunell's 1St And 2Nd Tier Quarterbacks

465 posts in this topic

Twice in a 7 year career, one time under his breath lol. It's OK that he isn't a big **** talker but don't lie about it

Lmfao you're literally the most annoying poster on these boards.

I personally don't want to see a bunch of yelling or loss of control. I do want to see a sense of urgency and the ability to rally the offense.

I've seen too many pitiful performances in the 4th quarter to believe lack of leadership and fire are not part of the problem.

Except for the part where he's led the most 4th QTR comebacks out of any QB in the NFL since he came into the league.

Except for the part where he's led the most 4th QTR comebacks out of any QB in the NFL since he came into the league.

So what about 2013 and 2014? How long are we going to talk about the glory days when the majority of those players on those teams are not here anymore.

Micheal Turner was the one breaking down defenses in the 4th Quarter, forcing teams to put 8 and 9 in the box.

Where did the Falcons rank in 4th quarter scoring in 2014?

How many 2nd half leads were giving up last year?

with the exception of Rodgers and Brees, Ryan has outplayed them all.

Not Luck.

Luck (or Rodgers) is the best QB in the league.

Lmfao you're literally the most annoying poster on these boards.

Man! That's not fair. All that hard work and you give that honor to someone else!!! I thought we were boys!

Matt Ryan snubbed.

1st Tier

Aaron Rodgers

Andrew Luck

Ben Rothlisberger

Drew Brees

Peyton Manning

Philip Rivers

Tom Brady

Tony Romo

2nd Tier

Andy Dalton

Cam Newton

Carson Palmer

Colin Kaepernick

Eli Manning

Jay Cutler

Joe Flacco

Matthew Stafford

Russel Wilson

Ryan Tannehill

Holy Crap the Falcons and their players are constantly crapped upon by the Media.

Mark WHO??? Nuff said, right there! (Consider the source!) (He was never ANY tier!)

Matt Ryan snubbed.

1st Tier

Aaron Rodgers

Andrew Luck

Ben Rothlisberger

Drew Brees

Peyton Manning

Philip Rivers

Tom Brady

Tony Romo

2nd Tier

Andy Dalton

Cam Newton

Carson Palmer

Colin Kaepernick

Eli Manning

Jay Cutler

Joe Flacco

Matthew Stafford

Russel Wilson

Ryan Tannehill

Holy Crap the Falcons and their players are constantly crapped upon by the Media.

Eh, who cares what this scallywag has to say --- Ryan has never gotten much respect, for some reason --- I just hope he can prove all the talking heads wrong, this year!

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!

So what about 2013 and 2014? How long are we going to talk about the glory days when the majority of those players on those teams are not here anymore.

Micheal Turner was the one breaking down defenses in the 4th Quarter, forcing teams to put 8 and 9 in the box.

Where did the Falcons rank in 4th quarter scoring in 2014?

How many 2nd half leads were giving up last year?

Lmfao you're trying too hard bro. Not worth my time.

Hahahahaha you could never annoy me, KoG

LOL!!! Just having fun in the off season. Practicing my grilling right now...have to find something non-alcoholic to simulate beer...

LOL!!! Just having fun in the off season. Practicing my grilling right now...have to find something non-alcoholic to simulate beer...

Gotta play to FPS games. The 12 year olds on CoD keep me on my toes man. The insults they come up with are pretty incredible.

Gotta play to FPS games. The 12 year olds on CoD keep me on my toes man. The insults they come up with are pretty incredible.

My son is one of them. Man, that kid. I just play with him, but he's a monster. I have to teach him actual martial arts to remind myself I can kick his 6' butt. Kid isn't even 15 yet and is about 2 inches taller than me and mean as crap with CoD and Halo.

Lmfao you're trying too hard bro. Not worth my time.

I thought you wouldn't want to answer those questions. I see your only interested in facts that support what you believe everything other FACT isn't worth your time. I get it.

I'll save you some time and educate you in the process!

Fewest fourth-quarter points: 49ers (26), Titans (30), Jets (35), Chargers (37), Falcons (38).

Worst fourth-quarter scoring differential: Falcons (-67), Titans (-47), Packers (-36), Rams (-34), Ravens (-26), Bengals (-19), 49ers (-18), Jets (-18)

My son is one of them. Man, that kid. I just play with him, but he's a monster. I have to teach him actual martial arts to remind myself I can kick his 6' butt. Kid isn't even 15 yet and is about 2 inches taller than me and mean as crap with CoD and Halo.

Hahaha yep, those young guns are vicious.

I thought you wouldn't want to answer those questions. I see your only interested in facts that support what you believe everything other FACT isn't worth your time. I get it.

I'll save you some time and educate you in the process!

Fewest fourth-quarter points: 49ers (26), Titans (30), Jets (35), Chargers (37), Falcons (38).

Worst fourth-quarter scoring differential: Falcons (-67), Titans (-47), Packers (-36), Rams (-34), Ravens (-26), Bengals (-19), 49ers (-18), Jets (-18)

Honestly has nothing to do with Matt Ryan's comeback ability. Also, let's just delve deeper into this topic for a second. The 49ers had 12 less points in the 4th QTR than the Falcons. Yet their 4th QTR differential is 49 points better. That's a 61 point difference. Perhaps this has more to do with defence than Matt Ryan. Especially considering Matt Ryan's previous 4th QTR success. You cannot 'comeback' without the ball or when your D is constantly giving up points.

Honestly has nothing to do with Matt Ryan's comeback ability. Also, let's just delve deeper into this topic for a second. The 49ers had 12 less points that the Falcons in the 4th QTR than the Falcons. Yet their 4th QTR differential is 49 points better. That's a 61 point difference. Perhaps this has more to do with defence than Matt Ryan. Especially considering Matt Ryan's previous 4th QTR success. You cannot 'comeback' without the ball or when your D is constantly giving up points.

Yeah, Mike Smith is the only thing needed to respond to his stats.

Out of all these dumb lists analysts make regarding QBs this is probably my all time favorite. They get their own dang category.

THE SOUTHERNERS!

hp6Ma9t.jpg

(Also this one is based off of tangible evidence and not some BS opinion)

Honestly has nothing to do with Matt Ryan's comeback ability. Also, let's just delve deeper into this topic for a second. The 49ers had 12 less points that the Falcons in the 4th QTR than the Falcons. Yet their 4th QTR differential is 49 points better. That's a 61 point difference. Perhaps this has more to do with defence than Matt Ryan. Especially considering Matt Ryan's previous 4th QTR success. You cannot 'comeback' without the ball or when your D is constantly giving up points.

You misinterpreted my initial comment. I never claimed Matt Ryan was not capable of executing in the 4th quarter from 2008-2012 he proved he was fully capable.

Many of the offensive leaders like Ovie, Turner and TG are gone and I would like to see some new guys including Matt Ryan step it up in terms of closing games out and execution in the 4th quarter. We had several games last year where the Falcons did not score a TD in the 4th quarter and we should be ranked higher with the weapons we have.

I 'm not ignoring the fact the defense was terrible or the offensive line was inconsistent but I was speaking to the lack of urgency and resolve offensively I have seen from this team in previous years.

Vandy likes this

Out of all these dumb lists analysts make regarding QBs this is probably my all time favorite. They get their own dang category.

THE SOUTHERNERS!

hp6Ma9t.jpg

THE SOUTHERNERS!

hp6Ma9t.jpg

That dude is from the north...

You misinterpreted my initial comment. I never claimed Matt Ryan was not capable of executing in the 4th quarter from 2008-2012 he proved he was fully capable.

Many of the offensive leaders like Ovie, Turner and TG are gone and I would like to see some new guys including Matt Ryan step it up in terms of closing games out and execution in the 4th quarter. We had several games last year where the Falcons did not score a TD in the 4th quarter and we should be ranked higher with the weapons we have.

I 'm not ignoring the fact the defense was terrible or the offensive line was inconsistent but I was speaking to the lack of urgency and resolve offensively I have seen from this team in previous years.

I respect that

There is only really two occasions where they played audio. Both times he was saying things like that. I don't think it is that far out of the realm of reality that it is the norm. lol

For Ryan? Feel like he's been mic'd up more often than that