Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4.5 underdogs

Mark Brunell's 1St And 2Nd Tier Quarterbacks

463 posts in this topic

Matt Ryan snubbed.

1st Tier

Aaron Rodgers

Andrew Luck

Ben Rothlisberger

Drew Brees

Peyton Manning

Philip Rivers

Tom Brady

Tony Romo

2nd Tier

Andy Dalton

Cam Newton

Carson Palmer

Colin Kaepernick

Eli Manning

Jay Cutler

Joe Flacco

Matthew Stafford

Russel Wilson

Ryan Tannehill

Holy Crap the Falcons and their players are constantly crapped upon by the Media.

There isn't a single QB on the second tier that I would take over Ryan. Brunell is wrong, but everyone is entitled to be wrong if they choose.

Ummmm...can't get with you there, but I understand what you're saying.

I was just about to post this. Brunel must have been drunk. Yes Matt Ryan has room to improve but I would take him over Dalto, Kaepernick, Tannehill and Cutler.

with the exception of Rodgers and Brees, Ryan has outplayed them all. that's just a guy looking at the team record and making assumptions accordingly. the thing that trips me out though is that regardless of expectations and records they still give the benefit of the doubt to Rivers & Romo

As usual, the falcons players and team are Fkd by nearly everyone. Just not in a major media market where the commentary MUST be about appeasing all their fanbases... nauseating.

Please let this team take a huge step and force these peckerheads to acknowledge our players.

gazoo and FalconJim like this

I was actually just saw that and thought it was rather odd especially since Brees' and Ryan's stats are comparable at the same point in their careers.

But then again Brunell's opnion really dont mean chit.

Ummmm...can't get with you there, but I understand what you're saying.

Like I said, everyone is entitled to be wrong if they choose. tongue.png

But seriously, which of the tier 2 QB's would you take over Ryan, all other things being equal? I would take Eli, Flacco and Wilson's rings, but I think Ryan would make each of their teams better were their roles reversed. Nobody else on that list excites me at all.

with the exception of Rodgers and Brees, Ryan has outplayed them all. that's just a guy looking at the team record and making assumptions accordingly. the thing that trips me out though is that regardless of expectations and records they still give the benefit of the doubt to Rivers & Romo

Uh yes, Doctor so and so, could you please inform us as to who you have in your top 10 category? Thank you...

insert-me-anywhere-tobias-funke-one-flew

raysnill1 and trudweathers like this

No way in heII Cutler and Kaepernick are 2nd tier QBs.

Ryan received a lot of hate before he won a playoff game. Dalton is about to surpass the playoff winless record that Ryan had. Dalton also has an overall better team than most QBs in the NFL.