We Have Every Cornerstone We Need To Win A Super Bowl.

OP left out the most important element to winning in the NFL---- a good coach. We have that also.

I'm sorry, but I gotta call this one out. We have a good defensive coordinator, we don't know if we have a good coach yet. I see so many here look at Mike Smith as a failure and he gets picked on plenty around these parts...whereas 3 years ago he was the greatest coach Atlanta ever had.

Quinn could be just what we needed, but you can't count the cards on that just yet...hate to be a buzzkill, but let's keep this real. 3 years ago everyone here was in love with Smith, 10 yards from the Super Bowl and all.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but I gotta call this one out. We have a good defensive coordinator, we don't know if we have a good coach yet. I see so many here look at Mike Smith as a failure and he gets picked on plenty around these parts...whereas 3 years ago he was the greatest coach Atlanta ever had.

Quinn could be just what we needed, but you can't count the cards on that just yet...hate to be a buzzkill, but let's keep this real. 3 years ago everyone here was in love with Smith, 10 yards from the Super Bowl and all.

he still is the best coach in falcons history. most wins. hopefully quinn can do good but im not a fan of crowning someone before we see results on the field. how is he the best when it's only the offseason with zero games under his belt?

he still is the best coach in falcons history. most wins. hopefully quinn can do good but im not a fan of crowning someone before we see results on the field. how is he the best when it's only the offseason with zero games under his belt?

Wth1.jpg

We would need a tremendous amount of things to go right to win a SB next year. Not saying it's impossible, but I would be surprised.

And as much as I love the first few months of the DQ era, we still haven't seen him on gamedays. We have a lot to learn about DQ.

Agreed, however if the guys listed in the OP turn out to be great players and we have a couple more solid drafts, the team could be set up for an Elway espue super bowl run with Ryan near the end of his career but with a team loaded in talent

OP left out the most important element to winning in the NFL---- a good coach. We have that also.

It's way to soon to tell if we have a good coach or not. That said, I think it's safe to say that Quinn is better at player development than Smitty was. That in itself is something to be excited about.