Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oldskooler

It Is Mind-Boggling, Frightening, And Disturbing.

309 posts in this topic

That's entirely possible. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt then. I'm a fan of iQue's posts, and there's really no similarities in posts. Carry on.

Thank you. I really am just me, and only me.

Continual insults seems to be your standard default m.o......your 'patients' , if there were any, would be in a world of hurt.

Pretty sure you played white knight last time this happened as well. That guy was banned shortly after for proving me right.

If you want to keep playing Mr Hero, go play an RPG. Or just pm me :)

That's entirely possible. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt then. I'm a fan of iQue's posts, and there's really no similarities in posts. Carry on.

Yeah, I have seen iQue's posts before.

This is wierd. Even creepier if it is indeed the same person.

Maybe AFMB needs to start screening for multiple personality disorders lol

It's MikeKennHOF

OMG! How many names are you people going to attribute to me? And even if I were someone else, why would it matter?

Pretty sure you played white knight last time this happened as well. That guy was banned shortly after for proving me right.

Hey! I play an RPG. But I don't need to pm you.
xskyx likes this

We were the 5th ranked passing team in the league. I don't think that Matt and the passing offense are a problem. I'm much more concerned with getting some more production of our 24th ranked rushing offense. Priorities man!

Falcons Opponents 1st Downs (Rush-Pass-By Penalty) 75 - 233 - 22 108 - 224 - 26

Isn't Matt in top tier of most QB hits/pressures past two seasons?

O-line subject matter? Check.

Failure to differentiate between a roster question mark and a "gaping hole"? Check.

Lumping all blame for perceived gaping hole on TD? Check.

Trying way too hard with the vocab test terms? Check.

I can almost smell the chili cheese fries through my monitor.

CMNX53e.gif

White night my azz....That's your problem, projecting on me just because I agree with this guy's one topic, you go play the "you're buddies" card.

Grow up

The reason to doubt them is that this was tried before. Garret Reynolds and Mike Johnson and several others. RG was a disaster all year.

In an entirely different scheme by an entirely different staff. Patience man, patience...

The reason to doubt them is that this was tried before. Garret Reynolds and Mike Johnson and several others. RG was a disaster all year.

Blalock was hardly a disaster.

White night my azz....I agree with this guy's one topic, and you play the "you're buddies" card. WTH?

Grow up

Link some our heated discussions on the Steelers OLB before the draft to show what "buddies" we are.

In an entirely different scheme by an entirely different staff. Patience man, patience...

I understand that, but we HAVE seen this scenario before, and it resulted in Matt slowly getting up after dumping the ball off quickly, holding his ribs, trying to catch his breath.

That was one of Rob's other sock accounts, also banned.

So now I'm two people who are the same person? Wow. I had no idea I was so versatile and dangerous.

For the record, I am neither.

Link some our heated discussions on the Steelers OLB before the draft to show what "buddies" we are.

LOL.....that's what you're really pizzed about , you old coot, and I know it!

White night my azz....That's your problem, projecting on me just because I agree with this guy's one topic, you go play the "you're buddies" card.

Grow up

I really don't care of you're buddies, lovers, strangers, whatever. Doesn't matter. I simply put that I'm not going to sit and argue with you two about why he did or didn't use an already existing thread for this topic.

Instead I got to sit and argue over how I'm a big meanie and how I'm always picking on the wittle people. How fun.

Anyways, once again, just pm me for further discussion instead of white knighting on here. I'm always open for a good pm argument or debate.

I really don't care of you're buddies, lovers, strangers, whatever. Doesn't matter. I simply put that I'm not going to sit and argue with you two about why he did or didn't use an already existing thread for this topic.

Instead I got to sit and argue over how I'm a big meanie and how I'm always picking on the wittle people. How fun.

Anyways, once again, just pm me for further discussion instead of white knighting on here. I'm always open for a good pm argument or debate.

You don't 'care', yet you argued with this guy all day long in this thread. Hardly see you as a 'meanie'......

So now I'm two people who are the same person? Wow. I had no idea I was so versatile and dangerous.

For the record, I am neither.

There's actually another sock account you once had that I can't recall right now, so it's actually three people.

But keep pretending like you don't know how all that stuff works. It's very convincing.

You don't 'care', yet you argued with this guy all day long in this thread. Hardly see you as a 'meanie'......

I'm easily baited. That's no secret.

I'm a huge meanie. Serious business.

Also, you weren't the white knight from last time this happened. I checked. I apologize for that one.

Vandy likes this