Our Mods Might Suck Sometimes, But Atleast They're Not Complete Idiots When It Comes To Site Design.

Willy Mo

Just saying.

For those of you on the Huddle, the site has been completely ruined by the third new redesign this year and it's just terrible.

I can't even login because the servers are completely shot. I am willing to bet that I'm not the only one since the 'last new post' was made 11 minutes ago.

Oh, and when you try and sign up for a new account, it asks you to buy some 'Huddle products' :lol:

Destroying your website and whoring out for money.

Lol @ the Huddle

Philly and SCP are the only posters worth a ish (excluding RCers)

There's a few more good ones down in SC "he was found guilty", "payton's vicodin", etc. But the main forum is full mostly of mountainfolk. And their NBA forum is full of Warriors fans.

I rarely visit that site.

It's like going to TATF or you all going to SR. I don't see the need. Lol.

They have their own red-headed step-child version of RC down there. Sometimes it's fun to mess around with but there's pretty much nobody posting there anymore since Big A got the boot.

There's a few more good ones down in SC "he was found guilty", "payton's vicodin", etc. But the main forum is full mostly of mountainfolk. And their NBA forum is full of Warriors fans.

Yeah, Madhatter and a couple others are tolerable.

What they need is a return of Big A to drum up some business. That was some of the best internetz ever.

Yeah, Madhatter and a couple others are tolerable.

What they need is a return of Big A to drum up some business. That was some of the best internetz ever.

Indeed. He got banned for "racist remarks" apparently which is pretty big cop out because there's been so much worse posted there. Specifically in SC.

They have their own red-headed step-child version of RC down there. Sometimes it's fun to mess around with but there's pretty much nobody posting there anymore since Big A got the boot.

Yeah I've seen the threads about big a. Those were funny. You'd think they'd want him back the way he raised the view counts.

With the huddle being bigger than ever before, and more locals knowing of it, I like that Igo is constantly adding new stuff to the Huddle. Trying to upgrade it in one way or another.

Like with any big changes, it will take a while to get used to. Heck, It took me a while to get used to this forum again, after they had their major overhaul a while ago.

Well of course there's going to be a few bugs and **** when you have a complete overhaul like that. He's literally just changed it. If people are still having problems a month from now, then yeah, it's a problem.

I like the new interface, and it's a lot quicker, sleeker, and smoother than the previous one... which was pretty much the same one AFMB uses. I haven't had a bit of problems with it so far.

Edited by Born A-Ginn

Well of course there's going to be a few bugs and **** when you have a complete overhaul like that. He's literally just changed it. If people are still having problems a month from now, then yeah, it's a problem.

I like the new interface, and it's a lot quicker, sleeker, and smoother than the previous one... which was pretty much the same one AFMB uses. I haven't had a bit of problems with it so far.

The site looks ugly and is slow as **** when you're not on a phone. I can't even log in.

The site looks ugly and is slow as **** when you're not on a phone. I can't even log in.

Pretty fast on my laptop. I don't know what the deal is with people not being able to log in... I've been able to every time.

That's a pretty big problem, but like I said stuff like that is to be expected after such an immediate big change. If those problems persist for a while, then yeah... it becomes a pretty big and stupid problem. I'll cut him slack right now. It's pretty much just an open beta test.