The Curse Has Been Lifted!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goal-celebration-fx-gif-o.gif

BRUH WHY RONALDO THOUGH!!!! LMAO!!!

AYE MAN we got to talk tomorrow Bro! ABOUT THE GAME!!!!! ARGGJAKSLKFASLKFLASMFALSM ASLMSFL<CA<CSAL<CAL!!!!(What does this mean it means WE WON!!(In Zone#7 Language)

Edited by Zone#7

Still the best plus/minus with a +16

Wow wouldn't have guessed that but he's been working in the middle of our best rotation so maybe I shouldn't be surprised

It's easy to forget cause the 3 ball's been so off but he's had some very impactful defensive plays.

Tonight was the first basketball game I can remember watching since I was a kid because I found it generally boring when the teams score nonstop during the game. At no time since then have I had any desire to watch a game and wouldn't even stop on a channel if one was on. Tonight for some reason I decided to sit down and watch it and I have to say the ending was pretty close to the feeling I have when Matt Bryant kicks a game winning field goal or a late drive for a touchdown.

Football and the Falcons will always be #1 around my house but if I enjoy the next game as much as the one tonight I may be stuck on it. GO HAWKS !

Wow wouldn't have guessed that but he's been working in the middle of our best rotation so maybe I shouldn't be surprised

It's easy to forget cause the 3 ball's been so off but he's had some very impactful defensive plays.

Hard to believe he single-handedly produced 6 steals in Game 5, and has routinely been blocking shots and causing a lot of disruption in the paint and even in one-on-one matchups against guys that are younger and quicker than he is (Wall and Beal couldn't get around him). I remember a coworker (Wizards fan) used to say that Korver isn't much of a defender, especially in isolation, but in this series he has consistently forced opponents into tough shots or made them pass the ball. Even I'm surprised at his defensive turnaround. It might be part of the reason why he's struggled on offense since he's been working so hard on defense (well besides Beal sticking too him like a leech), but he'll come around hopefully sooner than later.

Edited by JerseyNo12

Hard to believe he single-handedly produced 6 steals in Game 5, and has routinely been blocking shots and causing a lot of disruption in the paint and even in one-on-one matchups against guys that are younger and quicker than he is (Wall and Beal couldn't get around him). I remember a coworker (Wizards fan) used to say that Korver isn't much of a defender, especially in isolation, but in this series he has consistently forced opponents into tough shots or made them pass the ball. Even I'm surprised at his defensive turnaround. It might be part of the reason why he's struggled on offense since he's been working so hard on defense (well besides Beal sticking too him like a leech), but he'll come around hopefully sooner than later.

yeah exactly people keep talking how he is missing shots and ignoring his defense!! steals? wth how? lol keep going korver

We're gonna need Kyle in a big way next round. He's got to give us something on offense.

I DO NOT fear Lebron in clutch moments the way I do Paul, so there's that.

I really and honestly believe we match up a lot better against them. Sure, it'd be great if Thabo was here for his defense, but that's fine. They don't have the monster size we've met so far. They don't do the half court grind, so we can spread the court better. That should open things up for our penetrate and kick style.

Also, unlike the last series, they don't have anyone who can cover Kyle.